Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Oh and I did notice this morning, yesterday glimmerdust in ivy hut was 10 gems to buy this morning it's 15 gems to buy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sazilla View Post
    wish I had known this before I completed Ivy's hut!!!! so now I'm stuck getting about 5 glimmer dust per day and I need 10 x10= 100 so it's gonna take me about 2 more weeks! that's not cool
    Been there. But then I focused on getting glimmer dust in many ways : post on neighbor wall asking for it, send glimmerdust as gift (and hope the neighbor will give me the same ) and by harvesting mushrooms ( 10 mushrooms for 1 or 2 glimmerdust :-P) Slowly but sure I can finished the magic ink goal and the ivy's hut. Just be patient and try to enjoy it..it won't take you more than 2 weeks. It didn't take me more than a week . Good luck

Host(ess)
    it would be nice if we have a reliable source

Fashion Designer
    Easier way to get glimmer dust if you have already completed ivys hut is to buy whole bunch of mushroom circles or keep the ones you get from expansions....dead trees are ok but you have to keep buying them....mushrooms you get to keep and can collect from many times a day. I have about 10 of them and if i click on all 10, at least 3 drop the dust.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Personally I'll send about 25 to neighbours I know respond promptly. The reason I include the extra 5 is incase someone's away or can't play.
    Yep, A few extra is a good idea. Sometimes I do that and sometimes I don't but it's a good practice.

Rhino Keeper

Angry Obtaining GlimmerDust

I know that certain goals and buildings require obtaining GlimmerDust and we were able to "ask" our neighbors. Now that I've completed those goals, obtaining GlimmerDust seems to be rather frustrating. I cleared "dead logs" and watered "mushroom circles", among other things, but not one GlimmerDust has dropped. I've posted on my wall for my neighbors to gift me GlimmerDust, and I'm probably receivin about 1/day, and that's if I get any at all. I'm trying to complete the Magic Forge and I need GD for the Super Glue and at the rate that I'm goin I probably won't complete it until next week. I think there needs to be a better way to get it because I'm NOT spending money for it!!

Executive Chef
    I agree. I only get 1, 2 if I am lucky, as gifts, and I never seem to have enough energy to keep tending my mushrooms.

Farm Supplier
    I seem to have to clear about 10 to 15 or more mush patches and circles before i get one glimmer dust. It's really hard to keep using so much energy just for one GD.

Executive Chef

can't ask neighbors for glimmerdust?

updated app

just got to goal a hut for ivy

it says glimmerdust - various

what happened to ASK neighbors?

Nightclub Owner
    If I was to hazard a guess I would say that they have locked down the exploit. It will be interesting to see if they have done this for every building that allowed you to request from your neighbours.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast