Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Rhino Keeper
    The price of Glimmerdust has gone up. It WAS 2 gems/1 dust. Now it's 10 gems.

Banned
    I'm only on level eight and have collected about nine glimmer dusts. From pretty basic things. I only have two mushrooms. And one mushroom circle. My kids will think I'm cool playing this game. It's similar to their revered minecraft.

Fashion Designer
    I harvested 10 mushroom circles,3 mushroom patchs and can only got TWO glimmerdusts, if I'm lucky :'-( .logs and tall grass only give me colorful petals. so the only reliable source of glimmer dust for me is generous neighbors.

Not enough glimmer dust

I am currently collecting glimmer dust from neighbours on the ivy hut task, but that glimmer dust will be used to make the super glue to build her hut.

Then I am trying to make the magic ink which requires 10 x glimmer dust just to make ONE magic ink and I have to make 10 magic ink that's 100 glimmer dust it's next to impossible or will take me months

This is where I lose interest in games like this, the longer it's takes to complete a task it's get boring, I understand you have to try and slow the game down because people and moving through it to fast but our attention span are not that long

Fashion Designer
    You won't complete this task in a day but It shouldn't take you months. There are players who've already built the hut. There are a mixture of goals. Some, like this one, intentionally take longer. But there are plenty of other things you can while working on this goal.

This game is very different from other TL games. Perhaps some players have shorter attention spans but there are a variety of other games they can choose from if this isn't a good fit. I know other players love Dragon Story and Farm Story but it's not a good fit for me. No game is going to completely satisfy everyone but fortunately TL (or one other company) provides a lot for us to choose from.

Fashion Designer
    It took me two and a half days. I like it when I don't finish a goal in a few hours !

Host(ess)
    you need to build the theatre - then you can request glimmer dust from ALL your friends.......

Host(ess)
    sorry, I meant Ivy's hut...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMOK View Post
    you need to build the theatre - then you can request glimmer dust from ALL your friends.......
    How? Do you mean before you build it after you place it?

Host(ess)
    while building Ivy's hut - if you have many neighbours the 'glimmer' comes in quickly

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast