Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Glimmer dust

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    It didn't happen overnight, but I finally was able to get the required amount to do Ivy's Hut and the Magic Ink by posting on my Wall asking my neighbors to gift me Glimmer Dust as well as using most of my energy to just concentrate on the Red Mushroom Circles (6 of them). I can usually get 4 Glimmer Dust when I harvest all 6 at once (2 Glimmer dust drops from 2 circles). Maybe you want to purchase some of those and concentrate on harvesting them for a few days and see if you can get the required amount.
    You should buy several red mushroom circles and tend them as often as possible (make it your priority).
    For more tips, I suggest you read this whole thread, maybe from page 18 because that is when the possibility of requesting glimmerdust from Ivy's hut was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by inthuveron21 View Post
    Hi,

I'm new to the forum.Currently i'm building the Ivy's hut but i dont have the feature to request for glimmerdust from friends..It takes forever to collect the glimmerdust. Any suggestions??

Executive Chef
    I forgot to say, you can use the quote from queentina to go to page 18 directly

New Resident
    I have this strange theory. I seem to get more glimmerdust from the mushroom patch & circles when I have maxed 99 mushrooms. Once I deplete the storage, I stop getting GD from my mushrooms! Grrr....

I hate glimmer dust! 100 to make pages in a book! Plus 100 water! Should I fish or should I pick mushrooms all day? At least every time I fish I know I get water. Argh!!

New Resident
    Anybody else notice that glimmer dust dropped more often once mushrooms were consolidated into one big field? Same number, just grouped. Seemed to help with mermaid scales too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RosieM7 View Post
    Anybody else notice that glimmer dust dropped more often once mushrooms were consolidated into one big field? Same number, just grouped. Seemed to help with mermaid scales too.
    mmm, so I am not the only one suspect this! Seems that I've got lesser glimmerdusts if I split the mushroom in two groups (2 one the left and 2 on the right with something else between). I have just line 4 up see if I can get more. haha

i'm so bitter right now, trying to collect 50 glimmerdust to advance in the faerie respite quest.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829