Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by czarynna View Post
    Did they nerf the drop for glimmerdust? I used to be able to get randomly 2 glimmerdust per red mushroom circles but lately there is now only a random chance to get 1 glimmerdust per red mushroom circle? The cheaper mushroom circle (400 gold) randomly gave that 1 glimmerdust per mushroom circle previously gives the random chance to have 1 glimmerdust per circle. If the mushroom circle and the red mushroom circle only give you the chance to get 1 glimmerdust per circle what is the benefit of getting the more expensive red mushroom circles?
    I still occasionally get 2 glimmerdusts from the red mushroom circle, but I don't get it very often.

red mushroom circles still give out the best chance for glimmerdusts, it can either give you a random amount of 1 or 2 per tend, i have 8 red mushroom circles and on a lucky tend i get more than 4 plus a chance for the glimmer troll which drops the dusts as well but yes before it gives out 2 everytime you get to drop one so i think it's a nerf

New Resident
    It's so hard to collect all 40 Glimmer Dusticles because other items are also using Glimmer Dust. I don't think I'll ever get Ivy's Hut

Rhino Keeper
    Who's the glimmer troll, and where do I find him?

Quote Originally Posted by nixandrc View Post
    red mushroom circles still give out the best chance for glimmerdusts, it can either give you a random amount of 1 or 2 per tend, i have 8 red mushroom circles and on a lucky tend i get more than 4 plus a chance for the glimmer troll which drops the dusts as well but yes before it gives out 2 everytime you get to drop one so i think it's a nerf

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cityfan View Post
    Who's the glimmer troll, and where do I find him?
    glimmer troll is a new enemy to your kingdom, just like tiger, you must forge enchanted blade to fight him during collecting gold. The quest come from rescue knight, looking for his shoes, but you must first explore your kingdom to his place, you can find him south of your map.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by julesh604 View Post
    It's so hard to collect all 40 Glimmer Dusticles because other items are also using Glimmer Dust. I don't think I'll ever get Ivy's Hut
    Of course you will, it will take time but YOU'LL MAKE IT . Unless you quit......Been there myself

Rhino Keeper
    Here's something I'd never thought I'd see...

"You can't hold more Glimmerdust"

*thunk*

That's what happens when you start hoarding.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hopesdragons View Post
    Here's something I'd never thought I'd see...

"You can't hold more Glimmerdust"

*thunk*

That's what happens when you start hoarding.
    Lol start crafting?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AkumaNeko View Post
    Lol start crafting?
    Funny how quick it happens when you get past Ivy's Hut! LOL

I am always struggling with wood sap, glimmer dust for me is eAsy I even hAve 43 in my storage but having hard time building because of always needing a sap can't even make a royal beam nor stone i guess it's different for everybody especially the super glue so I'm stuck for weeks before even Completing a goal