Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Erutuf View Post
    BIG PROBLEM!! You need glimmer dust to craft super glue for Lily's house AND You need glimmer dust for Lily's house.
    Who's Lily????

Host(ess)
    Oops! Ivy (not Lily). Must be glimmer dust depravation.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Thanks for answering.
    Back to my mushrooms, then
    Psstt! I think this one still works : You can write on your neighbors' wall that you need glimmerdust. Hopefully they'll send you fews.....and I hope TL doesn't suddenly remove them from the gift list.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Erutuf View Post
    Oops! Ivy (not Lily). Must be glimmer dust depravation.

Ooh! Got me all excited then haha!

New Resident
    Every time I get about 4 Glimmer Dust towards Ivy's hut and then I attempt to craft other items that require Glimmer Dust, it takes away the Glimmer Dust that I've accumulated from Ivy's Hut. And, I'm not sure where to request Glimmer Dust from friends. I am able to gift it to friends, but not able to request it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by julesh604 View Post
    Every time I get about 4 Glimmer Dust towards Ivy's hut and then I attempt to craft other items that require Glimmer Dust, it takes away the Glimmer Dust that I've accumulated from Ivy's Hut. And, I'm not sure where to request Glimmer Dust from friends. I am able to gift it to friends, but not able to request it.
    You can not request glimmerdust anymore. It used to be possible while building Ivy's hut but that feature was removed about a month ago

Rhino Keeper
    So I thought I had a problem so many people say you can request glimmer when you build her hut..... But I have never seen option plz let m know

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    wow!!! sent an invite so I could have a peek. I guess I better head to market and get some more mushrooms!!
    I get it from the patches of red mushrooms.

Rhino Keeper

Smile

I placed a post on my wall with what I'm currently in need of so maybe they can gift me that instead of some random item. Glimmerdust and Earth wisps seem to be the two big ones to send if you're not sure.

New Resident
    Did they nerf the drop for glimmerdust? I used to be able to get randomly 2 glimmerdust per red mushroom circles but lately there is now only a random chance to get 1 glimmerdust per red mushroom circle? The cheaper mushroom circle (400 gold) randomly gave that 1 glimmerdust per mushroom circle previously gives the random chance to have 1 glimmerdust per circle. If the mushroom circle and the red mushroom circle only give you the chance to get 1 glimmerdust per circle what is the benefit of getting the more expensive red mushroom circles?