Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktappe View Post
    Yes, mushrooms are definitely the way to go with glimmerdust. The only "problem" is that I now get constant "you cannot hold any more mushrooms" messages. We need the market to sell more mushrooms! ;-)
    When you have reached 99 of something and then collect you get an extra 15 coins

Rhino Keeper
    Another one bites the dust. (c)

After tablet translation and ivy's hut, do we need glimmer dust in large quantities or usual ocasional for super glue and potions? Because I want to take a break from that rat race for dust and keep only one mushroom on the field.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    Another one bites the dust. (c)

After tablet translation and ivy's hut, do we need glimmer dust in large quantities or usual ocasional for super glue and potions? Because I want to take a break from that rat race for dust and keep only one mushroom on the field.
    Haven't come across anything major. I'm still doing a bit of a stockpile of super glue and enchanters essence in preparation for the update.

Executive Chef
    The best way to get glimmer dust is to buy red mushroom circle. It is 1100 coins but the red mushroom will gives 2 glimmer dusts when it drops. It can save you energy...

Rhino Keeper
    You need 8 super glue for observatory if you haven't already built it

Quote Originally Posted by wis0409 View Post
    We're neighbors. I'll gift you glimmer dust every day as one of my 3 gifts if you send jewels as they don't show up for me ever really and glimmer dust is at 99 and I get them about 4 times out of my 10 red mushroom patches, each at 2x...
    you can get jewels from tapping on Iron Rich Rock - it costs 5200 coins but worth it for the relative abundance of jewels

(my ID: kopitownhk)

I am finding I can collect a small rate of glimmer dust from mushrooms ONLY when I'm low on mushrooms but when I have 99 mushrooms in inventory I don't get ANY glimmer dust from them. I have just done the goal to provide mushrooms to market and now back up to 99 in the inventory. Do I have to find a way to use up mushrooms?

add me to the lists of those wanting glimmerdusts for my tome lol

New Resident
    I also have had quite a bit of luck with mushroom patches and cirlces.

Rhino Keeper
    Mystoryzoozoo, you can cook some pasta with mushrooms.