Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Fashion Designer
    I have 5 red mushroom rings. When I collect all 5, I get between 2-6 glimmer dusts.

When you stop needing them badly, they'll start piling up fast!
    Last edited by Rockinkitten; 11-16-12 at 03:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    TL reading forum really carefully, every time somebody mentioning good way to find glimmer dust necessary steps were being taken.

Rhino Keeper
    Tezzcan, sparkle mine does not give dust, IMHO.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    TL reading forum really carefully, every time somebody mentioning good way to find glimmer dust necessary steps were being taken.
    Yeah, I feel that too. So, if you have glitch that give you advantage like your energy suddenly rise to 60 just shut up and enjoy, no need to share it here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    When you stop needing them badly, they'll start piling up fast!
    Now I can see that. I collected from circles only 2 for last two days, but today when I've got enough from and trees I am already have spare 13 from red mushrooms. Those mushrooms are naughty.

I've gone in to doomsday preppers mode and now have 99 gd, 99 beams/blocks/wood/stone/ore/coal and working on all the crops and jewels but ****, carrots....

FYI, im lvl 10 and I've been receiving Glimmerdust with Mushrooms Patches & Circles since I was an even lower lvl, keep on trying I find odd though that I get Mushrooms from the Pig !! 😳😂

Host(ess)
    Yes, mushrooms are definitely the way to go with glimmerdust. The only "problem" is that I now get constant "you cannot hold any more mushrooms" messages. We need the market to sell more mushrooms! ;-)

I have this message too.. I just got the Market, but noticed that I can't do any 'transactions' with it.. It's like it's just an other Building 😓.. Hope it will change and I'll be able to Actually Sell stuff!!!?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissChaLk View Post
    I have this message too.. I just got the Market, but noticed that I can't do any 'transactions' with it.. It's like it's just an other Building 😓.. Hope it will change and I'll be able to Actually Sell stuff!!!?
    You'll get challenges where the market will "demand" certain items. Previously I've been asked for 75 eggs & the like. Right now my market wants 125 sugar cane, which was handy since I was maxxed out on the stuff and only need to grow 26 more to meet the request. But a few days ago they wanted me to fork over 100 coal. I was like "No way!" and let that challenge lapse unfulfilled. They weren't going to interrupt my wisp lamp production!!