Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Fashion Designer
    I was just going to say....i have 14 mushroom circles and i would usually get at least 3 -6 glimmer dusts when harvesting all 14.
    The last couple of days im lucky if i get 1....today i did all 14 and NOT 1 glimmer dust fell out.....I think TL is trying to slow down the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    Btw, last two days glimmer dust drop becaming more rare (from red circles).
    My reds have been dropping like crazy the last two days. 1 out of 5 taps is dropping 2 glimmer dusts. Whereas it was 1/10 the few days before. Maybe I'm just riding a lucky wave?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also getting a lot of +2 glimmer dust from red mushroom circles.. about 20% of the time.
    I never have a shortage of glimmer dust, because I use all my left over clicks on mushroom circles.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by benbever View Post
    I'm also getting a lot of +2 glimmer dust from red mushroom circles.. about 20% of the time.
    I never have a shortage of glimmer dust, because I use all my left over clicks on mushroom circles.
    Me too ..... I have 6 of the red circles. On a lucky pass from 6 energy I will get 8 dusts. Very unlucky pass none but normally will get 2-4 dust from the 6 circles

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm, I had that luck before but last two days it changed for me. Gotta buy some rabbit's foot or smthg.

I would appreciate anyone who will gift Glimmerdust to me. I will gift back with the same.
    Thanks
    Kingdom Name is Canine Castle
    Storm8 Id is FlowerDogs

Quote Originally Posted by Flowerdogs View Post
    I would appreciate anyone who will gift Glimmerdust to me. I will gift back with the same.
    Thanks
    Kingdom Name is Canine Castle
    Storm8 Id is FlowerDogs
    We're neighbors. I'll gift you glimmer dust every day as one of my 3 gifts if you send jewels as they don't show up for me ever really and glimmer dust is at 99 and I get them about 4 times out of my 10 red mushroom patches, each at 2x...

Rhino Keeper
    Drops are getting so bad for me :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AkumaNeko View Post
    Drops are getting so bad for me :/
    Same here. Try dead trees, I've got 4 out of 3 trees. I need 7 more to finish that tablet and after that I will have vacation from glimmer dust.

New Resident
    I've have tapped 16 red mushrooms, my sparkle mine and 2 dead trees this morning and I got just 2 lots of glimmerdust, very frustrating as it's taken me ages to finish Ivys cottage and at this rate it's going to take me forever to get the magic ink.