Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    That is you can request it to build the hut
    I can't . It just says from various. I haven't been able to build the hut because of that as I needed so much for the super glue as well. And now I need 40 more for the tome! How ever can I get 80 glimmer dust as it is only available in every 4-5 mushrooms not every patch. Keep harvesting only mushrooms nowadays in a bid to get the dust but keep getting mainly mushrooms which I can't harvest any more!

Nightclub Owner
    That is you can request it to build the hut
    Can a mod please add to this post and put that since version 1.1.1 this feature is no longer available? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pun8 View Post
    I can't . It just says from various. I haven't been able to build the hut because of that as I needed so much for the super glue as well. And now I need 40 more for the tome! How ever can I get 80 glimmer dust as it is only available in every 4-5 mushrooms not every patch. Keep harvesting only mushrooms nowadays in a bid to get the dust but keep getting mainly mushrooms which I can't harvest any more!
    It didn't happen overnight, but I finally was able to get the required amount to do Ivy's Hut and the Magic Ink by posting on my Wall asking my neighbors to gift me Glimmer Dust as well as using most of my energy to just concentrate on the Red Mushroom Circles (6 of them). I can usually get 4 Glimmer Dust when I harvest all 6 at once (2 Glimmer dust drops from 2 circles). Maybe you want to purchase some of those and concentrate on harvesting them for a few days and see if you can get the required amount.

Senior Moderator
    Can a mod please add to this post and put that since version 1.1.1 this feature is no longer available? Thanks
    Done
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    How do you request glimmerdust from neighbors? Trying to build Ivy's hut but cannot accumulate glimmer dust fast enough. It's been a week. I need 80 to build her hut between needing 40 by themselves and 40 for the glue!

Quote Originally Posted by mel358 View Post
    How do you request glimmerdust from neighbors? Trying to build Ivy's hut but cannot accumulate glimmer dust fast enough. It's been a week. I need 80 to build her hut between needing 40 by themselves and 40 for the glue!
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Done
    There's the answer. The post right above yours.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys, I haven't expanded to the tablet yet but my glimmer dust storage almost full. So, is there any way I can wisely invest it in magic ink or it will appear only when I expand to the tablet? If so, what would you suggest to make: some super glue or that enchanted essence or smthg? I am lvl 15 now. Ivy's hut already up and running.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    Hi guys, I haven't expanded to the tablet yet but my glimmer dust storage almost full. So, is there any way I can wisely invest it in magic ink or it will appear only when I expand to the tablet? If so, what would you suggest to make: some super glue or that enchanted essence or smthg? I am lvl 15 now. Ivy's hut already up and running.
    The magic ink will only appear when you have the magic ink and pages quest.

I'd craft one of each of those potions. Then wait until you're maxed before crafting more. You want to keep your levels high so the tablet will be easier.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Done
    Thanks so much

Rhino Keeper
    Btw, last two days glimmer dust drop becaming more rare (from red circles).