Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

But you be able to choose glimmerdust if you send someone a gift.
    Just ask your neighbours to send you some.

Pls my neighbours send some to me, my storm8-id is ZoesDreamland, i need it for Ivys hut too.

I have done the Ivy's hut but I can't request materials from my neighbours, did you do something special for it?
    thanks

Rhino Keeper
    This glimmer dust issue is a nightmare. I am on the updated version so can't request. Used heaps making super glue (sad face) now going nuts trying to find more. It is putting me off the game. Seriously thinking of quitting.. Sigh

Rhino Keeper
    You can get glimmer dust from mushroom circles. They have about 20% chance to give one glimmer dust alongside the mushroom. The red mushroom circle isn't better than the normal one, but it's reset timer is shorter. To get 40 glimmer dust this way takes about 200 energy clicks. That's doable.
    You can also chop down dead trees, and get some wood too. In my game dead trees give either 2 or 0 glimmer dust, so in the end that's also 20% chance per energy click.

I think fastest way is to ask neighbours that they send glimmerdust as gift. Since yesterday i got some from neighbours as gift and send bymyself since 2-3 days glimmerdust as gift every day to every neighbour.

Just for info:
    Mushrooms didnt work by me, only dead wood gives nearly everytime means: 1 deadwood <-> 1 glimmerdust

@mayanne333
    Sent you glimmerdust

Anyone else notice that glimmer dust is much more abundant now?

Rhino Keeper
    I was collecting today and I thought I saw 'you can't hold any more glimmer dust' up in the top right corner, but I'm not sure. I have no glimmer dust in my inventory, so it didn't make sense. I've been trying to collect from my mushroom rings since and haven't got any glimmer dust yet, to see if that's what it really said. Might explain why my supply has been going down.

Rhino Keeper
    Phew, I got some, I had misread, hopefully, the words in the corner. I suppose I'm going through the glimmer dust faster than I can build up a supply.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylly2 View Post
    Phew, I got some, I had misread, hopefully, the words in the corner. I suppose I'm going through the glimmer dust faster than I can build up a supply.
    It was most likely you can't hold anymore mushrooms

Rhino Keeper
    I think you're right maguar. I was collecting from buildings at the time and not mushrooms, I think that's why it caught my eye.