Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Nightclub Owner
    LOL babman! I needed that laugh this AM. Ivy working as a barmaid is hysterical!

Rhino Keeper
    Im new to this topic, as my glimmer dust pain just started with ivy hut.

If I wasn't mistaken, is it true that some ppl can actually request of de dust?! Now, when did that happen? Check my app store, there is NO update. Can someone fill me in on this "bug"?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kitthecat View Post
    Im new to this topic, as my glimmer dust pain just started with ivy hut.

If I wasn't mistaken, is it true that some ppl can actually request of de dust?! Now, when did that happen? Check my app store, there is NO update. Can someone fill me in on this "bug"?
    It wasn't a bug. When the game first started people could request it, but then they updated the game and removed that option, so now we have to go the long route in order to get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    It wasn't a bug. When the game first started people could request it, but then they updated the game and removed that option, so now we have to go the long route in order to get it.
    Omg! Now, this is depressing. Well, this s just soooo TL style.

New Resident
    I just try the dead tree. 5 actions & 800 dollars --------------just 2 glimmerdust. When can I have 80 glimmers for Ivy's hut and 100 for the magic ink????? Tell me " WHEN " !!!!!!!! I'm so upset.

Farm Supplier
    Do you mean to say that we cannot request glimmerdust??? WHY??????

Rhino Keeper
    I just need 10 more for Ivy's hut. Luckily I started saving them early in the game.
    I chopped 5 dead trees and got 2 dust out of 2 trees and 0 out of 3 trees, so that's 4 dust out of 25 energy.
    It's about the same as the mushroom circles, but it costs a bit of gold and you get wood.

Sure this has been mentioned earleir but RED MUSHROM CIRCLES (cost 1100 coins) drop 2 glimmerdust as a rare item - I have 12 of them and will average 6-8 dust every time I harvest them.

Does anyone know which rock formation drops GEMS most often? ..... really need those for BroadSwords and Royal Block/Beam

New Resident

Ivy's Hut

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If you have unlocked Ivy'sHut you can request it from neighbours
    I don't get this. I am building Ivy's Hut but under glimmerdust it says "various" and not "ask friends". What am I doing wrong?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cedmom View Post
    I don't get this. I am building Ivy's Hut but under glimmerdust it says "various" and not "ask friends". What am I doing wrong?
    You're not doing anything wrong, we can no longer request Glimmer Dust. The post you quoted was before TL made that change.