Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    wow!!! sent an invite so I could have a peek. I guess I better head to market and get some more mushrooms!!
    I have 24 different types of mushrooms ; patches , circles etc. and if I can get one glimmer dust in 3 days I'm lucky. Any ideas?????W

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by conniehsb View Post
    I have 24 different types of mushrooms ; patches , circles etc. and if I can get one glimmer dust in 3 days I'm lucky. Any ideas?????W
    I know I don't have any ideas. I finally got enough to get through Ivy's Hut and build it completely, and now I'm stuck with needed over 100 of them to make the Magic Ink for the Translator Tome. *cries*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by conniehsb View Post
    I wonder if having so many works against you. I finally purchased 7 red mushroom circles and continuous tend thos throughout the day. Some days I barely get 2 drops all day. But most days I get at least one drop every time. Considering the red circles give two glimmer dust per drop that's not bad. It's still a far cry from what u need if that's the only way ur getting glimmerdust but it is a little better than the drop rate ur currently getting.

Fashion Designer
    That should be "continuously tend those"

Nightclub Owner
    Actually, I need 300 Glimmer Dust to get by the 2 goals I have right now. That isn't going to happen without either using gems or waiting more than a month with the rate Glimmer Dust gets sent as a gift or drops right now.

This is crazy, we need to be able to gift more than 3 neighbors in order to expect to get gifts back, or at least allow us to REQUEST Glimmer Dust again.

I'm not reading this wrong am I?

Translator Tome needs 10 Magic Pages. 1 Magic Page needs 2 Magic Ink. 1 Magic Ink needs 10 Glimmer Dust. So for just the Translator Tome we'd need 200 Glimmer Dust.

My other goal is Magic Ink & Pages. This requires 10 Magic Ink which means another 100 Glimmer Dust.

I'm not crazy right, that is the correct amounts? *whimpers*

Banned
    Wow I'm not there yet but I now see glimmer dust is what we most need I thought I needs more wisps

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Wow I'm not there yet but I now see glimmer dust is what we most need I thought I needs more wisps
    Those that haven't passed building Ivy's Hut need another 80 for that as well. 40 Glimmer Dust + 8 Super Glue which requires 5 Glimmer Dust each (40).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Actually, I need 300 Glimmer Dust to get by the 2 goals I have right now. That isn't going to happen without either using gems or waiting more than a month with the rate Glimmer Dust gets sent as a gift or drops right now.

This is crazy, we need to be able to gift more than 3 neighbors in order to expect to get gifts back, or at least allow us to REQUEST Glimmer Dust again.

I'm not reading this wrong am I?

Translator Tome needs 10 Magic Pages. 1 Magic Page needs 2 Magic Ink. 1 Magic Ink needs 10 Glimmer Dust. So for just the Translator Tome we'd need 200 Glimmer Dust.

My other goal is Magic Ink & Pages. This requires 10 Magic Ink which means another 100 Glimmer Dust.

I'm not crazy right, that is the correct amounts? *whimpers*
    Magic ink & pages is the quest you do as part of the translator tome. You're not making them in addition. Also can you please confirm that it is 2 magic inks per magic page as I'm pretty certain it's only 1. So it's possible you only need 100.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Magic ink & pages is the quest you do as part of the translator tome. You're not making them in addition. Also can you please confirm that it is 2 magic inks per magic page as I'm pretty certain it's only 1. So it's possible you only need 100.
    I have 3 goals right now.

A Translator's Tome = Create the Tome
    Magic Ink & Pages = Brew 10 Magic Ink & Make 10 Fine Parchment
    Builder's Caravan - disregard for this post

Is what you're saying is that once I hit "Brew" on the Magic Ink & Pages goal those 10 Magic Ink can still be used to make the Magic Pages? I could have sworn someone posted somewhere that once you put it to use in one area it can't be used in the other as well.

I took from your spreadsheet that the Magic Pages needs 2 Magic Ink, as I don't even have Magic Pages listed in my Workshop yet. I was trying to plan for what I needed so I looked at your guide for the items to match up.

Item/ Type/ Level/ Time/ Materials/ Used For/ Notes
    Magic Page/ Special/ ?/ 04:00:00/ "1 Fine Parchment 2 Magic Ink"/ Translator's Tome/ Goal
    Translator's Tome/ Special/ ?/ 04:00:00/ "2 Iron Binding 10 Magic Page 1 Leather Cover"/ Tablet of Tabernum

Rhino Keeper
    Pretty sure it's one ink to one parchment = magic page not 2 ink (spreadsheet says 1 of each).
    Not helpful I know as still too many glimmer dust!