Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshpickins View Post
    It's true, they still drop glimmer dust after I maxed out on mushrooms. I am cooking some pasta for the adventures and it does use up some mushrooms, although not fast enough.
    I actually had 2, yes 2, drop for me this morning. I was soooo excited. LOL!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I actually had 2, yes 2, drop for me this morning. I was soooo excited. LOL!!!!
    I would recommend the red mushroom circles as when they do drop glimmers it is 2

Farm Supplier
    Yay! By the way is Ivy's hut that useful or should I go ahead and build other buildings with my glimmer dust?

Nightclub Owner
    Yay! By the way is Ivy's hut that useful or should I go ahead and build other buildings with my glimmer dust?
    When you collect you get a random assortment of items. This can include glimmer dust, living wood, bones, fur, rat tails, creep teeth, any colored petal, mushrooms, hot peppers.

In addition to these, once you collect from her hut for the first time you can get the quest to unlock the magic garden. When you unlock it, it can drop glimmer dust, glimmer bulbs, faerie in a jar, mysterious venom.

I'd say it's worth unlocking her hut.

Just another confirmation that you can still get glimmerdust even when maxed out on mushrooms. When I'm not using all my energy to get 120 of something for the merchants, I'll harvest my little mushroom patch and get roughly 1 glimmerdust per 6-8 tries.

Now, I just need to stockpile coal for the bazillion earth wisps you need for expansions and lumen essence. Yes, I'm finally on to the Dark Cave quest. !!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the tripe reassurance. I got it a coupe of times myself . Have you guys noticed that the gem costs for skipping construction went up? yesterday, it was 20 gems per super glue and 15 gems per glimmer dust for Ivy's hut, and bammmm today it went up to 40 and 35 gems each. I think I have to learn to chill out and slow down my CS game play.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the tripe reassurance. I got it a coupe of times myself . Have you guys noticed that the gem costs for skipping construction went up? yesterday, it was 20 gems per super glue and 15 gems per glimmer dust for Ivy's hut, and bammmm today it went up to 40 and 35 gems each. I think I have to learn to chill out and slow down my CS game play.
    Yes, chilling Is a good idea - I am currently playing zoo story 2 as well - got 30 gems for installing and 15 for level 6. Now going for the level 10 gems.

If you go to fast you will run out of quests.....

Farm Supplier
    Will chill. Got gems from zoo story too, but will not get hooked on another game!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Will chill. Got gems from zoo story too, but will not get hooked on another game!!!!
    this is my fav TL game ....... My first TL game was dragon story but I lost interest in it

Farm Supplier
    I'm still hooked on restaurant story. CS requires some decision making, which is great. Kudos to team lava CS!