Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Nightclub Owner
    I can't play my game when I'm at work. I leave it at home and get someone to collect from mushrooms throughout the day. When I get home I have a nice little stockpile. If you're able to do this I strongly recommend it.

Farm Supplier
    That's a good idea. Thanks maguar! I love your reference guides too

Host(ess)
    The round mushroom patch gives u two glimmer dusts every so often

This has changed, I unlocked Ivys Hut and there is not an option anymore to request from neighbors. I have to find 40 Glimmber Dust. This is not easy!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Just plant mushroom paths. I normally get from 14 mushroom patches 5-6 glimmer dust. Good luck.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sibl View Post
    Just plant mushroom paths. I normally get from 14 mushroom patches 5-6 glimmer dust. Good luck.
    The problem is that if you're maxxed on mushrooms you no longer get glimmer dust to drop, at least that is what I have found. I can't get rid of the mushrooms either as I'm too low a level to use them and no goal to off load them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    The problem is that if you're maxxed on mushrooms you no longer get glimmer dust to drop, at least that is what I have found. I can't get rid of the mushrooms either as I'm too low a level to use them and no goal to off load them.
    I can confirm that even when I'm maxed with mushrooms I still get occasional glimmer dust drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    They still drop glimmer dust at times, and will also drop 15 coins in place of the mushrooms

Nightclub Owner
    Harumph! Mine don't drop glimmer, just the extra coins. I guess I could use the coins though.

Farm Supplier
    It's true, they still drop glimmer dust after I maxed out on mushrooms. I am cooking some pasta for the adventures and it does use up some mushrooms, although not fast enough.