Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Fashion Designer
    if you lucky enough, you can get 2 glimmer dusts in a row! And then 20 mushrooms later....another 2 glimmerdusts in a row.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    if you lucky enough, you can get 2 glimmer dusts in a row! And then 20 mushrooms later....another 2 glimmerdusts in a row.
    Or if you're like me, you're full to the brim with mushrooms, no room for more, no way to off-load them, and receive 0 glimmer dust everytime I attempt to get some.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Or if you're like me, you're full to the brim with mushrooms, no room for more, no way to off-load them, and receive 0 glimmer dust everytime I attempt to get some.
    I was not getting any glimmerdust from my mushrooms the last few days. I was like "WHAT??".
    Then when I was scrolling my inventory, I noticed I was maxed out with 99!!
    Well that was mushroom energy wasted!!!

Had a small blonde moment..

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I was not getting any glimmerdust from my mushrooms the last few days. I was like "WHAT??".
    Then when I was scrolling my inventory, I noticed I was maxed out with 99!!
    Well that was mushroom energy wasted!!!

Had a small blonde moment..

LMAO, yup. I'm not touching my mushrooms or circles until I can get rid of some of my stockpile. Problem is, I need to make Super Glue and I can't without the Glimmer Dust. On top of that I need to build Ivy's Hut and I can't because I can't make Super Glue and I can't get the 40 Glimmer Dust on top of that. I'm hoping to make enough money to purchase the Queen's Keep and I'm PRAYING it doesn't need Super Glue, or I'm dead. LOL!!!

I even posted on my wall to please gift me Glimmer Dust if people decide I'm one of the 3 to gift, and only GG has been kind enough.

The Honorable Panda
    LMAO, yup. I'm not touching my mushrooms or circles until I can get rid of some of my stockpile. Problem is, I need to make Super Glue and I can't without the Glimmer Dust. On top of that I need to build Ivy's Hut and I can't because I can't make Super Glue and I can't get the 40 Glimmer Dust on top of that. I'm hoping to make enough money to purchase the Queen's Keep and I'm PRAYING it doesn't need Super Glue, or I'm dead. LOL!!!

I even posted on my wall to please gift me Glimmer Dust if people decide I'm one of the 3 to gift, and only GG has been kind enough.

Queens Keep takes

5 Fancy Block
    5 Fancy Beams
    5 simple Glue

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post398025 see spreadsheet
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I was able to get about 40 glimmerdust from friends before the update, but then you need 40 more for the super glue for Ivy's Hut, and 100 more to make the Tome. Honestly, I just bought a lot of dead trees and brought out the axe. I would usually get 1-2 glimmerdust per tree (sometimes 0 and rarely 3). I think it took just over a week to get all I needed, and meanwhile I was stocking up on plenty of wood, mushrooms, and exp. I know it's a bit slow for some, but then, kingdoms aren't built in day...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_cdk View Post
    I was able to get about 40 glimmerdust from friends before the update, but then you need 40 more for the super glue for Ivy's Hut, and 100 more to make the Tome. Honestly, I just bought a lot of dead trees and brought out the axe. I would usually get 1-2 glimmerdust per tree (sometimes 0 and rarely 3). I think it took just over a week to get all I needed, and meanwhile I was stocking up on plenty of wood, mushrooms, and exp. I know it's a bit slow for some, but then, kingdoms aren't built in day...
    . I admire your patience. I am now stuck between building Ivy's Hut or getting more royal buildings. All these need to glimmer dust everywhere is getting super frustrating. I might just go back to paying the more predictable restaurant story.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_cdk View Post
    I don't get any glimmer dust from trees. What trees drop glimmer dust?

Nightclub Owner
    I don't get any glimmer dust from trees. What trees drop glimmer dust?
    Dead trees usually drop at least one. Old log can some times drop one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Dead trees usually drop at least one. Old log can some times drop one.
    Ohhh, thanks! I'll have to purchase some of those when I get more cash then.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast