Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hmgdanielson View Post
    I tend to have great luck getting jewels from rock outcroppings when my stone is full.
    All it seems to do for me is give me 15 coins

Rhino Keeper
    Using IOS version 1.1.1 on one device and 1.1 on another. Both same level in game BUT NEWER version not dropping glimmer dust as often. put it this way I have gathered 43 on old version but only 4 on new improved bug fixing version.

Please TL have a look again at drop rate or I'll stay on old version.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by moda999 View Post
    Using IOS version 1.1.1 on one device and 1.1 on another. Both same level in game BUT NEWER version not dropping glimmer dust as often. put it this way I have gathered 43 on old version but only 4 on new improved bug fixing version.

Please TL have a look again at drop rate or I'll stay on old version.
    Drop rates are independent to game version. It's just bad luck.

Where is the best place to get jewels in castle story ? I am trying to buildtheobservatory and need jewels for the royal blocks and logs!

Rhino Keeper
    Since the update, I have lost the ability to request items from my neighbours. Wish I had not updated!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by princessp64 View Post
    Where is the best place to get jewels in castle story ? I am trying to buildtheobservatory and need jewels for the royal blocks and logs!
    I got them from the sparkling mines, mining lots and lots of rocks, adventures give 1 occasionally, you can also request from neighbours. Takes a while but eventually you get them.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Drop rates are independent to game version. It's just bad luck.
    I don't understand this. Obviously a lot of people are upset about the drop rates, it WAS fixed, then when you updated it again you UN fix it? I am already experiencing a severely dropped rate of finding glimmer dust.. AGAIN. Pointless update.

Boo, There's no edit button. I don't understand how if they're independent there's been a sudden drastic change in "luck" & not just for one person :/

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by thegrowhouse View Post
    I don't understand this. Obviously a lot of people are upset about the drop rates, it WAS fixed, then when you updated it again you UN fix it? I am already experiencing a severely dropped rate of finding glimmer dust.. AGAIN. Pointless update.
    We never changed it after we made adjustments. It's just bad luck, plain and simple. If you flip a coin 50 times, you'll almost never have it result in heads 25 times, and tails 25 times, even though the probability is 50/50. The same goes for the drop rates.

Thank you fortune reply, yes the drop rate seems to be slower now....

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast