Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Glimmer dust

Can anyone help me with where to find glimmer dust, either than from neighbor gifts? Recently I've found none, and its telling me glimmer dust is found in low damp places. I've tried mushrooms, purple flowers, trees and rocks, and ponds and wells all day, and no glimmer dust.

Nightclub Owner
    It's a rare drop from mushroom patches, mushroom circles, red mushroom circles, tall grass, ferns, old logs, plant in log dead trees, Ivy's Hut, Magic Garden, Sir Pigglesworth, Feed the Baron, Glimmerdust trove, gifts from neighbours.

Please note that red mushroom circles will occasionally drop two.
    Last edited by maguar; 03-15-14 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Updated info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    It's a rare drop from mushroom patches, mushroom circles, red mushroom circles, tall grass, ferns, old logs and plant in log.
    I just expanded and got two drops from two tall grass. Last time I cut several of them after an expansion, I got dust too. I tried buying them but didn't work at all (no dust drop). Has anyone else had similar results or was it just a coincidence?

How do I request glimmer dust from my friends with Ivy's hut? I can't find a button or anything. I have friends request it from me all the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Sweetness, thanks! I will try more logs and grass.

Nightclub Owner
    If you have unlocked Ivy'sHut you can request it from neighbours

Edit - this features was removed with the manual update to version 1.1.1
    Last edited by greygull; 11-14-12 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Member request

Nightclub Owner
    If you have unlocked Ivy'sHut you can request it from neighbours
    That is you can request it to build the hut

Host(ess)
    I can't . It just says from various. I haven't been able to build the hut because of that as I needed so much for the super glue as well. And now I need 40 more for the tome! How ever can I get 80 glimmer dust as it is only available in every 4-5 mushrooms not every patch. Keep harvesting only mushrooms nowadays in a bid to get the dust but keep getting mainly mushrooms which I can't harvest any more!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pun8 View Post
    I can't . It just says from various. I haven't been able to build the hut because of that as I needed so much for the super glue as well. And now I need 40 more for the tome! How ever can I get 80 glimmer dust as it is only available in every 4-5 mushrooms not every patch. Keep harvesting only mushrooms nowadays in a bid to get the dust but keep getting mainly mushrooms which I can't harvest any more!
    It didn't happen overnight, but I finally was able to get the required amount to do Ivy's Hut and the Magic Ink by posting on my Wall asking my neighbors to gift me Glimmer Dust as well as using most of my energy to just concentrate on the Red Mushroom Circles (6 of them). I can usually get 4 Glimmer Dust when I harvest all 6 at once (2 Glimmer dust drops from 2 circles). Maybe you want to purchase some of those and concentrate on harvesting them for a few days and see if you can get the required amount.

Nightclub Owner
    Can a mod please add to this post and put that since version 1.1.1 this feature is no longer available? Thanks

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast