Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Fashion Designer
    Here we are still discussing glimmer dust rare appearance while the update has given us yet another rare itemS. Why is this game full of 'need long time' and rare items? Wait.... I understand. castle thingy are supposed to be ancient and antique, right?

Please add me and send glimmer dust. My ID: haydenting. I'll try to gift back whenever I can. Thank you!

Host(ess)
    Glimmer dust was easy to find prior to the update. I have four mushroom circles. Every time I tended them prior to the update I received glimmer dust. Since the update - NEVER.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    It's a rare drop from mushroom patches, mushroom circles, red mushroom circles, tall grass, ferns, old logs and plant in log.
    I just expanded and got two drops from two tall grass. Last time I cut several of them after an expansion, I got dust too. I tried buying them but didn't work at all (no dust drop). Has anyone else had similar results or was it just a coincidence?

How do I request glimmer dust from my friends with Ivy's hut? I can't find a button or anything. I have friends request it from me all the time.

Host(ess)
    BIG PROBLEM!! You need glimmer dust to craft super glue for Lily's house AND You need glimmer dust for Lily's house.

REALLY??

Why double whammy the user with gathering this rare resource twice?

New Resident
    I had no issue with dust drop rates pre-patch. It was rare, but not discouragingly so. Post patch, discouraging is putting it mildly. Of course, I am one of those folks who battled the RNG and always seems to lose.

Executive Chef
    Yeah!!! Finished Ivy's house
    I am sooooooo glad!!

Shall I still worry about glimmer dust?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes you'll need 100 just for another quest and then the constant construction you'll need them for that. So your gonna need a lot

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaAhug View Post
    Yes you'll need 100 just for another quest and then the constant construction you'll need them for that. So your gonna need a lot
    Thanks for answering.
    Back to my mushrooms, then