Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    We'll be increasing the drop rates for all mushrooms that drop glimmer dust. This change will go live tomorrow.
    Thanks for looking into the issue and implementing an improvement

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Thanks for looking into the issue and implementing an improvement
    It's not a major increase, but hopefully it will get things a bit more in line with our expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by lozerrfaceXOXOmommy View Post
    Yesterday I could request glimmer dust from my neighbors, which I had to use to make super glue, but today I cannot request from friends at all. I need 40 glimmer dust to complete ivy's hut and I only have three. It is taking me way too long to collect from mushrooms. This is very frustrating.
    I agree. This is ridiculous & I am more than a little peeved. I am so sick of the rules getting changed for no reason. On my game the rate of finding glimmer dust has not increased making it nearly impossible to complete any of my buildings. Also, it now costs 15 gems per glimmer dust?! This is a ridiculous ploy to get me to spend more money on their apps. I thought the point of team lava's updates were to make the game better not worse!

Fashion Designer
    We'll be increasing the drop rates for all mushrooms that drop glimmer dust. This change will go live tomorrow.
    Will this increases be applied to both Mushroom Patches & Mushroom Circles or just the Patches?
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned
    Mushroom Patches and Mushroom Circles of all kinds. The increase doesn't apply to other things that may drop Glimmerdust, like Old Logs, Weeds, and the Magic Garden.

Executive Chef
    Now there is a solution being made, perhaps someone should merge all the glimmerdust threads - there are quite a few!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Now there is a solution being made, perhaps someone should merge all the glimmerdust threads - there are quite a few!!!
    Good suggestion, I will merge them.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Designer of Worlds
    A push for the Glimmer Dust drop rates is now live. You should get them more often from all mushroom patches/circles. We also adjusted some gem costs on all blocks, beams, glues, pastes, and feasts. They were significantly cheaper then their material costs, and so they were raised to be a bit more in line with our intentions. They're still cheaper then their individual parts, just a little less now.

Rhino Keeper
    A push for the Glimmer Dust drop rates is now live. You should get them more often from all mushroom patches/circles.
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    A push for the Glimmer Dust drop rates is now live. You should get them more often from all mushroom patches/circles.
    Thank you!

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast