Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Goal - A Translator's Tome

New Resident
    Are the knowledge shards only available to certain gamers or do you have to reach a certain level. I'm on l18 and have run out of goals. Keep collecting from tablet but only get coins

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 8owski View Post
    Are the knowledge shards only available to certain gamers or do you have to reach a certain level. I'm on l18 and have run out of goals. Keep collecting from tablet but only get coins
    We've been told that it's a rare drop. If you haven't received it you're like the majority of us who haven't been lucky enough to get it yet.

New Resident

Crafting a translator's tome?

I want to know if there is anybody who crafted it? What does it give?

Nightclub Owner
    You use it to unlock the tablet of tabernum. This gives $ every 16 hours. There's also a chance it will drop knowledge shards which give you more quests.

I am stuck at this spot also. I have the tome. - which is locked

I have a goal that says "Use A Translator's Tomb to Unlock the Tablet. But I don't know what to do. do I need to rebind a book of majic or book of spells.

thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by conniehsb View Post

I have a goal that says "Use A Translator's Tomb to Unlock the Tablet. But I don't know what to do. do I need to rebind a book of majic or book of spells.

thanks
    You need to craft a Translaters Tome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by conniehsb View Post

thanks
    Here's that goal chain, you may need to do another goal first, but you need to craft the Translaters Tome to get through that one goal you listed.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post439004

Thanks, the referenced site is very useful. So, I see what my problem is, II can access the" Use A Translator's Tomb to Unlock the Tablet.", but when I click on it, it doesn't take me to the next screen which lists all of the actions to take.

Should I delete the game, and reinstall. I'm assuming that if I restall it would take me to what I have in the Castle, but would take me back to starting time for each item. Is that correct? Thanks again for your info.

Also, have mushroom patches, and circles, about 14 or so. But, in the last three days I've only received about 5 glimmerdust. I've probably used 60 - 70 energ

Farm Supplier

Translators tomb

How do you get a translators tomb to unlock tablet

Rhino Keeper
    Fine Parchment is now 3 hours to craft

Crafting a magic page option is not even there in the workshop for me. How do I craft this tome? Are the requirements changed? Help?

Thanks!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast