Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Goal - A Translator's Tome

Nightclub Owner
    A neighbour reported that one time when she collected a blue shard, called a knowledge shard popped out. She thinks it might be this that triggered the next quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. I got the knowledge shard as well. That is when my quest started. The knowledge shard is now showing up in my inventory.

The Honorable Panda
    Does anyone know what you need to collect from to get the Shard?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    My neighbour says iy came from the tablet. She's had her second shard which has triggered another quest.

Tabernum Research: Anatomy
    Pay $50000
    20 Rat Tails
    20 Bones

Increases drops from Skunkupines, Fangbeasts and Glimmer Trolls
    May have another secret effect

So we know what the next monster will be.

Given that most people don't seem to be getting these shards gives two theories. 1) They're rare and we haven't been lucky. 2) They're trialling them on a small group and we haven't been lucky. Either way I'm looking forward to when I can get them.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    My neighbour says iy came from the tablet. She's had her second shard which has triggered another quest.

Tabernum Research: Anatomy
    Pay $50000
    20 Rat Tails
    20 Bones

Increases drops from Skunkupines, Fangbeasts and Glimmer Trolls
    May have another secret effect

So we know what the next monster will be.

Given that most people don't seem to be getting these shards gives two theories. 1) They're rare and we haven't been lucky. 2) They're trialling them on a small group and we haven't been lucky. Either way I'm looking forward to when I can get them.
    Thanks, I thought it was just me missing them. I will keep exploring for them. lol

Just got my 3rd shard. I seem to get them with every 2nd time I collect once completing the previous Tabernum Research.

3rd quest: Tabernum Research: Ariculture. You need to pay $60,000, 40 purple petals and 40 glimmerdust
    (I'm glad i haven't built my Ivy Hut as you can't request glimmerdust in this quest, so I'll be requesting it through Ivy's Hut)

By completing this research project will decresase energy cost to harvest crops by 33%. It may have other secret effects.

Host(ess)
    Since finishing the tablet about the 15 october & collected from it numerous times nothing has happened about opening up new goals. I have not seen any shards either.
    Is there something that i have missed doing?
    I have completed all goals except for finishing Ivys house.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by prime888 View Post
    Just got my 3rd shard. I seem to get them with every 2nd time I collect once completing the previous Tabernum Research.

3rd quest: Tabernum Research: Ariculture. You need to pay $60,000, 40 purple petals and 40 glimmerdust
    (I'm glad i haven't built my Ivy Hut as you can't request glimmerdust in this quest, so I'll be requesting it through Ivy's Hut)

By completing this research project will decresase energy cost to harvest crops by 33%. It may have other secret effects.
    What level are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What level are you on?
    I'm on level 29. I too haven't yet built my Ivy Hut (taking this opportunity to request glimmerdust everyday). So this confirms that the crystal shard is a rare drop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Has anyone else noticed an increase in their royal points after unlocking the tablet?
    Just confirming that after the update on Oct 21st, you still get 290 royalty points as bigtail2 reported prior to the update. I had 1050 RP's this morning, completed the tablet and now have 1340.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast