Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: New Goal - A Translator's Tome

Sorry - question was answered previously. Just saw it!

Quote Originally Posted by hopesdragons View Post
    To craft the page, you need 1 magic ink and one fine parchment.
    I can't craft it either. I have the ink and the parchment but no magic page is in the workshop. Where do you craft it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by magical222 View Post
    I can't craft it either. I have the ink and the parchment but no magic page is in the workshop. Where do you craft it?
    Have you crafted 10 magic inks and 10 parchments? They magic pages won't appear until you've done this
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Hi ihave 10 magic pages, 3 iron ninding, 3 leathee cover but shy i cant see translators tomb. How can i craft tomb

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dradem38 View Post
    Hi ihave 10 magic pages, 3 iron ninding, 3 leathee cover but shy i cant see translators tomb. How can i craft tomb
    It should be in the special tab in your workshop
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hi I just unlocked the Tablet of Tabernum and the dialogue did not load. What happened? Can it be reset or can you tell me what happened after the Translator Tome was completed? Thanks

Executive Chef
    I've had the tablet unlocked for weeks now, collect from it every 16 hours and have YET to see any of these knowledge shards that everyone is talking about ....just HOW rare are these things? Did it take everybody else this long to get the first one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I've had the tablet unlocked for weeks now, collect from it every 16 hours and have YET to see any of these knowledge shards that everyone is talking about ....just HOW rare are these things? Did it take everybody else this long to get the first one?
    The shards are super rare. I can't remember how long it took me to get my first one but to get all four took many, many months. Just keep collecting, they come when they come.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Don't give up hope. I got all four shards within 3 months after unlocking the tablet. On the other hand, in my second kingdom I haven't got a single one in 2 months. So I can understand your frustration.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsView View Post
    Hi I just unlocked the Tablet of Tabernum and the dialogue did not load. What happened? Can it be reset or can you tell me what happened after the Translator Tome was completed? Thanks
    Sorry but it can't be reset. If someone hasn't unlocked it yet they might post the dialogue for you when they do unlock it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast