Thread: How long is Stormie's response delay

How long is Stormie's response delay

Ive been wondering this for a while. I notice when I send a request to Stormie it often takes a little while to get back, even if force closing. For example, I had 5/6 for the sheep so sent the last to Stormie and its been about 10 minutes and still waiting. I should have actually timed it and then get an official answer but sometimes Stormie seems to be faster so I never know.

Is there an actual wait period that anyone knows of? I think this would be good information to have when planning timed events so that people dont think they can get stormie with 2 minutes to spare so this should be posted somewhere unless it already is and I just have not come across it
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I find Stormie's response always takes at least a couple of hours, so personally I would never rely on it to finish something quickly.

The Honorable Panda
    There is no set time frame of when stormie will accept your request.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

• You can also request Stormie to send you a Part and he will do his best to send it as soon as he can (this doesn't happen immediately). But remember, he can't send you a Part if you already reached the daily maximum of gifts.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request