Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Diamond Dragon Database

Farm Supplier
    1. Landworm+Mindvolt took 5 tries
    2.Don't remember? :P
    3.Fairy is easy for me, I have 5 of them. The hard one for me is Atlantis (My Favorite) it always gives me Island and it took so long.So I quit breeding it.
    Hope This info Helps! My ID: KKeatzrockz

I just want to quickly say that I have noticed my 'luck' for Monster Story is superior to that of DS, I have every Monster in MS including the variant diamonds, but I am pretty much the Firestorm/Island/Poison/Genie/Love/Sunrise reproducer in DS.

I have None of the diamond dragons; no Familiar, no Dream Dragon, no honeybee, no mermaid, no clown, no wizard, no trickster, no griffin, no laserlight, no pegasus, no ice cream, no tusker. I am on Level 63 in DS. Time to delete it.

Fashion Designer
    1. lv 4 Witch (Artemis) and epic firestorm (Cruise)

2. Monday October 15th.

3. get alot of : serpents, mistmoths, landworms, and fairies.

can't get: wild, forestfire, and mindvolt are the only ones i've tried to get but i don't have wizard, trickster, planet, aether, clown, laserlight, pegasus, ice cream, hypnotic, tusker, dream, infinity or any of the diamond hybrids considering i just got the diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got second diamond from epics honeybee (left) and mistmoth (right). I was actually attempting to increase my chances for either a scorpion or an aether. I was not aware that a diamond could be produced with a yellow/red/blue/purple combo. Weird. Check it out it's in the best now: Id alphaiceman.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234