Thread: How to transfer Restaurant Story to new device

kayssun

Smile How to transfer Restaurant Story to new device

Hi
    Just in case, somebody else has the same problem: I wanted to transfer my game to my new iPad and used the interface on https://www.teamlava.com
    Since I also have a Farm Story account, I used my level status from that game. The transfer affected all games, so I can play Restaurant Story on my iPad now.

As far as I can see that, you CAN NOT play on both devices this way.

Unregistered
    How can I transfer the game to my new phone if I can't get my old phones UDID because I no longer have the phone in my possession?

lyn

How to get back my Resturant Story account

how can i be able to get my restaurant stort account back to my new iphone , as i had loss my old iphone , so i check the udid number of my old iphone .. please help !

thank you

Unregistered

stats lost

hello,i have problem with my restaurant story.after i have transfered my farm story from my ipod to ipad, i have lost my stats in restaurant story i played on my ipad before. is there any way to get my stats back on ipad?

Unregistered

Unhappy Unexpected results when transferring a "Story" game to another device!

I had Bakery Story and Restaurant Story installed on both my iPhone and iPad. (Treasure Story and City Story were on my iPhone only.) I played Bakery Story and Restaurant Story on both devices with different games going (because you can't play the same game on both devices).

Then I decided to transfer City Story to my iPad to play on the larger screen. I installed City Story on my iPad and successfully transferred the UDIDs online. But it looks like EVERY "Story" game got transferred, not just City Story, so my Bakery & Restaurant games I had going on my iPad were replaced with the ones from my iPhone!

I don't know if there's any way to get them back. Now I have the duplicate Bakery/Restaurants on BOTH my iPhone and iPad, but I have to take the same actions on each device of course, because the server seems to only save the oldest moves.

So I guess I'll need to delete the game off of one of the devices but I'm waiting to hear back from Team Lava first to see if there's any way to recover my original iPad games. Curious to hear if anyone else had this problem.

Unregistered

Oh nevermind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I guess I'll need to delete the game off of one of the devices but I'm waiting to hear back from Team Lava first to see if there's any way to recover my original iPad games. Curious to hear if anyone else had this problem.
    I just decided to delete ALL Story games off my iPhone, and only play on my iPad. It's more fun on the bigger screen anyway (and faster!).

But Team Lava should change the wording on the "transfer" page to let you know that it's going to affect ALL games (because chances are good you're not just playing ONE Story game, right?).

New Resident
    I lost my old phone what do I do? I dont have my new phone what do I do??

New Resident
    All I did was email teamlava support, gave them my storm8 ID, which games, how many coins, gems , level, xp pts, & the wonderful staff moved my game from an android device to my new iPad. No need for the UDID, especially because I had android. Once they have the specifics for each game, they transferred quickly & efficiently. No problems!

New Resident
    I NEED to my old restaurant story Back & put it on my new iphone

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cj119163 View Post
    I NEED to my old restaurant story Back & put it on my new iphone
    Please see post 1 of the login thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post759602

Closing this thread since it is an old thread and may have some outdated information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request