Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden tree of annoying mystery!?

Host(ess)

Golden tree of annoying mystery!?

Has anyone done all of the "DAWN" goals green dawn, red dawn, white dawn etc.?? I had so many dragons when these goals came in that I went straight to dealing with the "White" dragons goal of TEN epics!!! Lol ill get over the ridiculous food amounts they need but this will take most days if not weeks...

So has anyone funded the food troff to get all 10 white epics yet? And/or what happens next? Does the tree give you anything? Money? Ultra rare oh what's his name??... OH DIAMOND DRAGON??!! I'm lvl 61 and taking new neighbors as well! DjrainbowBRAINS is my handle add me if you'd like!

Fashion Designer
    I'v sent you a PM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I'v sent you a PM
    Oh so we do get something ? Is it a secret? Can you pm me? I only need the light boost

Fashion Designer
    Sorry if i caused missunderstanding, there is no secret to the dawn tree, when you expand to it, clear on spot next to the tree and start one more expansion, you will get six goals. If you have ten epics of the specific color (hybrids count as both colors) you will be able to buy a boost building for that color. The boostbuilding alows your habitats to hold more silver coins, thats all.

I personally don't belive it's worth the effort, but that's just me. Sorry again if i caused you to belive or hope for something better it was not my intention at all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DjrainbowBRAINS View Post
    Has anyone done all of the "DAWN" goals green dawn, red dawn, white dawn etc.?? I had so many dragons when these goals came in that I went straight to dealing with the "White" dragons goal of TEN epics!!! Lol ill get over the ridiculous food amounts they need but this will take most days if not weeks...

So has anyone funded the food troff to get all 10 white epics yet? And/or what happens next? Does the tree give you anything? Money? Ultra rare oh what's his name??... OH DIAMOND DRAGON??!! I'm lvl 61 and taking new neighbors as well! DjrainbowBRAINS is my handle add me if you'd like!
    The white habitats can hold 8460 cions insted of ?? Whatever the amount is without the boost

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    The white habitats can hold 8460 cions insted of ?? Whatever the amount is without the boost
    Sorry, 8640 coins it should read.

Executive Chef
    Without the light boost, they hold 7500.

Executive Chef
    I myself am just annoyed with it also- and not even close to havin enough epics

Host(ess)
    Yes thank you all... Does not answer my question. I know what it gives you goal wise... What happens to the tree when you complete ALLLLLLLL goals lol and you go back and tap on the tree?!?!??!???!??????

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DjrainbowBRAINS View Post
    Yes thank you all... Does not answer my question. I know what it gives you goal wise... What happens to the tree when you complete ALLLLLLLL goals lol and you go back and tap on the tree?!?!??!???!??????
    Nothing happens.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast