Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ivys hut goal

Nightclub Owner
    Glad to help

Im level 18 but Ivy's hut is still saying locked by goal..... I've built all building available and have no goals pnding to be completed. what do i need to do

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4zoo View Post
    Im level 18 but Ivy's hut is still saying locked by goal..... I've built all building available and have no goals pnding to be completed. what do i need to do
    Check to see if you can update the app (or you can delete and reinstall the game - that will give you the most current version).

Have you expanded to Ivy yet?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

i'll have a go at updating the game Thanks.

yes ive expanded a fair bit so far and unlocked 3 special places so far. Ivy was the first one

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question, but have you expanded to where Ivy is yet?

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question, but have you expanded to where Ivy is yet?
    Yes i had cleared the magic garden, tablet of tabernum, and Ivy and from the land i can see roughly 3 more places to expand to

problem solved, I deleted the game and re-installed it and now straight away i have lots of quests/goals to do.....

Rhino Keeper
    Yes i had cleared the magic garden, tablet of tabernum, and Ivy and from the land i can see roughly 3 more places to expand to

problem solved, I deleted the game and re-installed it and now straight away i have lots of quests/goals to do.....
    Sounds like you didn't have the latest update from about a week ago. Enjoy!

Farm Supplier
    I had the same problem and deleted and reinstalled game Came back with 5 or 6 new goals - most of which I have to redo but at least I'm moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    check to see if you can update the app (or you can delete and reinstall the game - that will give you the most current version).

Have you expanded to ivy yet?
    where is ivy's hut expansion? I don't have the hut and i'm on lvl 22 and don't see it

Quote Originally Posted by kimmym0108 View Post
    where is ivy's hut expansion? I don't have the hut and i'm on lvl 22 and don't see it
    Here's the goal in The Hub:

Have you completed all of it & built her house?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1346641

If it's not on your gameboard - NW posted a pic of it in the new goal thread - check the buildings tab in your inventory.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12