Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danger stranger

Banned

Danger stranger

Hello teamlava, I and people I know have been getting stalker problems... People asking

me how I'm like in real life, people asking my friends if they wanna meet up and stuff like

that... Now I'm not really scared for myself because I'm a pretty muscular guy, and if

anyone messes with me there not gonna like it. But what about other younger people. It's

not like little kids who play your game are going to know what to do if someone asks them

to meet. The guy would simply promise a diamond dragon or something like that, bassi

ally I'm asking to install kids mode, where only your nebours could post on your wall.

Please don't move this to suggestions because more people need to see this, it could end

up saving someone's life, for example, I saw a 6 year old play and someone tried to

stalker her/him, I told her to show her messages to her mom

How would you be able to get neighbors if only neighbors can post on your wall? You wouldn't be able to put your ID on a stranger's wall.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dotranwumpas View Post
    Hello teamlava, I and people I know have been getting stalker problems... People asking

me how I'm like in real life, people asking my friends if they wanna meet up and stuff like

that... Now I'm not really scared for myself because I'm a pretty muscular guy, and if

anyone messes with me there not gonna like it. But what about other younger people. It's

not like little kids who play your game are going to know what to do if someone asks them

to meet. The guy would simply promise a diamond dragon or something like that, bassi

ally I'm asking to install kids mode, where only your nebours could post on your wall.

Please don't move this to suggestions because more people need to see this, it could end

up saving someone's life, for example, I saw a 6 year old play and someone tried to

stalker her/him, I told her to show her messages to her mom
    I can see your concerns

Banned
    On the contrary, you can post on other people's walls, but they can't post on yours, so you could ask them to write on thier own wall, judging by the way your talking I doubt this would apply to you anyway, and kids mode is an option you could take off with a password just like any social game I have played, it's mostly for parents use

Judging by the way I'm talking? What do you mean by that? In which 'way' do I talk?

Anyways, I think what you're trying to say is that you would like a block option to prevent certain people from posting on your particular wall.

Banned
    I don't mean it in a bad way, you just sound older

Banned
    Here I'll post pictures of one of my favorite dragon story players wall, hope she doesn't get mad

Quote Originally Posted by dotranwumpas View Post
    I don't mean it in a bad way, you just sound older
    Oh, okay then! Hah I'm not sure if I am considered 'older' on this game, but I am indeed an adult. Doesn't mean I don't see why you're concerned though! I think people have been asking for a block button on all games for a long time. If you provide the moderators with some screenshots I'm sure they will take the appropriate actions

Banned
    Okay but how do you post pics on this thing :/

Banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast