Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music for 1 hour only?

Music for 1 hour only?

How to extend the music more than for 1 hour? Why to buy extra DJ stands if they do not extend music playing time? Or I am not getting something may be ? Please enlighten me! Thanks
    ID: Ekaterina777

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyHaze View Post
    Can you please explain, in more detail, what is happening in game when the issue occurs?
    I understood her question. She provided plenty of detail.

Ekaterina77, to address your question, you cant't extend the music timer past 1 hour.

Farm Supplier
    good point i never actually thought about it before but it's pretty {}

no way i'm gonna check in every hour to hit play again.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-09-12 at 04:49 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Host(ess)
    Can't believe you want to listen to it for an hour! Drives me potty and turn it off!!

Host(ess)
    Yeah, good job.

in setting you can untick the sound and do not listen to it.
    I am not sure if playing music is beneficial at all?! Attract more visitors? More buyers? If yes - why TeamLava do not reinforce it with extention for more than an hour?! For example, as I have mentioned in my original post, why the hell to buy a second DJ stand? What is the point? You, guys, need to work more on application, thinking quittting it all together - no goals, no reinforces, just blant buy-sell-decorate.

Host(ess)
    The benefit of playing music is earning 5 coins for dancing clubbers. The intent of it playing music for just an hour is to incent you to return to the game hourly and play your music. Unfortunately, since drinks sell so slowly, it is one way to increase your sales.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of playing this game. I'm at Level 95. At one point my goals were to get to Level 100 and max out the size of my club, but I've abandoned the expansion goal because it will be nearly impossible for me to achieve that due to the enormous amount of money it would take. The drinks are way too expensive and I'm losing more money than I'm making. I'm playing out of habit and my goal at this point is to master all of the drinks. Besides the new Halloween drinks released this week, I have six recipes to go...and three of them are 2 day recipes.

What do you mean 5$ for dancing clubbers? are they the one neighbors send? If yes, they would dance regardless of music on or off, unless I am missing something. I totally not getting the aim of playing music, besides fun aspect.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekaterina777 View Post
    What do you mean 5$ for dancing clubbers? are they the one neighbors send? If yes, they would dance regardless of music on or off, unless I am missing something. I totally not getting the aim of playing music, besides fun aspect.
    When you are in the game and click your DJ box, you will see coins pop up. This means youare making coins while your music is playing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast