Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond from light

Diamond from light

Has anyone bred a diamond dragon using one of the light dragons? What combo did you use?

I heard you can breed the Fuzzy Dragon with... some other dragon. I think it might be Fuzzy and Wizard. Give it a try. There is a Wizard being bred right now for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Its fuzzy and genie. I was the poster of that comment

Rhino Keeper
    I did some research and you have about a 13% chance to get a diamond with that combo. Every other combo was less then 10%

Quote Originally Posted by 2794102612 View Post
    Its fuzzy and genie. I was the poster of that comment
    I did some research and you have about a 13% chance to get a diamond with that combo. Every other combo was less then 10%
    Oh. Well, thanks for that. And that means with this method you can get a better chance with a Diamond?

Banned
    so how many times did you try it? with that combo and how many resulted in diamond? thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I heard you can breed the Fuzzy Dragon with... some other dragon. I think it might be Fuzzy and Wizard. Give it a try. There is a Wizard being bred right now for me.
    Congrats on finally getting that Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    Congrats on finally getting that Wizard
    Thank you, thank you. Now I'll have to wait about a day...

Farm Supplier
    I was really curious about what element light really is ... Like it seems to me it's almost like the poor mans version of the diamond element . I remember reading about people breeding diamond and diamond and they got a light dragon... I just breed a light and a wizard and I got an aether ... I'm just confused how the light element ties in with the rest of the elements ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    so how many times did you try it? with that combo and how many resulted in diamond? thanks
    if you were to figure out the possible outcomes of this combinations you would get one of the following; Fruitful, Fuzzy, genie, luck, poison, sunrise, fairy, familiar, Griffin, hypnotic, pegasus, trickster, parakeet, Diamond or infinity. so that makes 15 possible outcomes. and two of those are diamond element. so in reality it should be a 13% chance to get this. other combinations of dragons i have figured put can produce 20+ dragons which puts your chances of getting a diamond at 10% or lower given that the likelyhood of getting a Common, Rare, super rare and ultra rare were created equally even though we know they werent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast