Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn Tree/Boosts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bitealot View Post
    I expanded 3 areas there, but they dont like us android people so i get no bonus lol well hope they give us our love soon
    I really don't think TL doesn't like android. I think it's more the limitation android has on the operations end. I am sure TL is doing everything they can to forge ahead on android, but unfortunately, some things take time. and lots and lots of frustration in the process.

and........don't get me wrong. I still think updates should wait until all devices can get them (android and IOS).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I really don't think TL doesn't like android. I think it's more the limitation android has on the operations end. I am sure TL is doing everything they can to forge ahead on android, but unfortunately, some things take time. and lots and lots of frustration in the process.

and........don't get me wrong. I still think updates should wait until all devices can get them (android and IOS).
    really? you think android cant handle a tree on the map? no the lack of updates is not because of android not being able to handle it. Droid can

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    It's called the dawn tree. Once you expand two times around it, it will give you boost-but only if you have ten epics of each color. combos count as one for each color they are. you don't have to clear the area, just expand around it twice. be careful if you expand to the left next to the tree. the 'weed' is 800k to clear. If you visit others, you will probably still see a weed there. (Like mine). Some say the boosts are helpful, some not. I don't have any yet (not enough epics) but it gives you extra coins.
    you need 10 epics? ouch. the goal says nothing on that lol guess i have alot of farming to do lol

Farm Supplier
    Kwhales you said " ten epics of each color. combos count as one for each color they are" so does this mean my Zombie counts as 3?

Farm Supplier
    opps i mean my Aurora

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vampdrak View Post
    Kwhales you said " ten epics of each color. combos count as one for each color they are" so does this mean my Zombie counts as 3?
    I think Zombie just has two elements, maybe you mean Aurora ?

Farm Supplier
    1) Fruit Green, Yellow
    2) Eagle Yellow Red
    3) Pumpkin Red Yellow
    4) Zombie Green Purple
    5) Aurora Green Purple Blue

Rhino Keeper
    well if each color counts as 1 you are looking good. just need to get a light

Executive Chef
    You mean you have 5 epic dragons ?
    Quote Originally Posted by vampdrak View Post
    1) Fruit Green, Yellow
    2) Eagle Yellow Red
    3) Pumpkin Red Yellow
    4) Zombie Green Purple
    5) Aurora Green Purple Blue

Farm Supplier
    trying before i knew this i was just trying to get some others up faster because lights cost to much fruit then i can play

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast