Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn Tree/Boosts

Rhino Keeper
    I could expand there. But I'll need more epics then. I guess I'll just wait for that? Or should I just go for it ASAP?

Executive Chef
    There is a goal to expand to the dawn tree. If you don't have it yet, wait. It's worth I think 10,000 coins to expand to it. Once you do expand to it twice, you will get a ton more goals, mainly to up your dragons to epics.

Whether you go for it or wait is up to you. but i would definitely wait until you get a goal to do it. why do it for nothing?

Would you know if this is for Kindle Fire also?

Executive Chef
    No clue--hopefully one of the moderators will respond to that question.

Thanks for responding. I know I have over 10 epics. We should be use to not receiving till the game is almost over All good though I love Dragon Story Have a Great night. Cheers

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msvid****er13 View Post
    Would you know if this is for Kindle Fire also?
    No, no Android users or Kindle Fire users have it.

Rhino Keeper
    So I have been seeing some people placing there breeding den next to the dawn tree. Does this give any improvement to the breeding like better chances of receiving a rare or is this just for convienance?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tbka View Post
    So I have been seeing some people placing there breeding den next to the dawn tree. Does this give any improvement to the breeding like better chances of receiving a rare or is this just for convienance?
    Nope. I have my evolution temple down there and i will move my breeding den and nest next. I just can't afford to remove that blasted 800k tree and i know there is another one there too-so i just haven't expanded there yet.

It's all about preference and the 'look' you're going for on you island.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I got the Jouney To Dawn goal to expand to the Dawn Tree and did the expansion. Now there are three Small Bitter Barks there and I guess I have to clear them because I have not compleated the goal. Also I guess it is better to expand to the southeast rather than the southwest because of that other obstical that looms?

Rhino Keeper
    Been checking out my neighbors and it seams you ether have the big rock to the right(southeast) or the big bushie tree to the left(southwest) which would cost more to clear?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast