Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Dawn Tree/Boosts

Fashion Designer
    Limequat is correct, just expand adjacent there is no real right or wrong way to do it. However, are You actually thinking this us a separated island? it is not. dawn tree is simply the tree you see on the regular map expanding around it does not do anything special for you. The dawn tree goals are related to accomplishments when you breed or raise dragons of each of the primary colours. For example when you have ten dragons with a red element you can buy the perked dawntree building which is up liked at that gp time and will be shown under buildings. Rpthere is a cost and it is not free. Each building will enhance your habitats that contain that color. As another example the red unlocks the Eternal Flame building and once it's placed all dragons in red habitats only, will earn ten % more coin a This does not app,y to the special dual and trio habitats that you buy but only single habitats. There are dawn tree buildings for red, yellow, green, purple and white. assuming you are inky using the coin habitats the white gives the biggest bonus and you will be really happy once you have it. Of course eventually once coin is no longer an issue you will likely sell them, but they are of great help for an interim period. If you have more questions about the dawn tree goals feel free to ask me privately or here. I hope this helps.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    You can only expand a piece of land that's immediately adjacent to what you already have. So on this map, the fastest way to get to the Dawn Tree island would be to expand the space to the left of the evolution temple and yellow habitat. After you expand one of these two spaces (either one is fine), you should have the option to pick a spot on the Dawn Tree island the next time you want to expand. It's been awhile since I've done it, but I think you need to finish expanding two spaces on the Dawn Tree island in order to be able to go onto the next step of the Dawn Tree goal.
    I expanded the tile next to the evolution temple a while ago and didn't get any option to expand down to the dawntree island, hence this thread... Does that mean I have to expand both the tiles you mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Limequat is correct, just expand adjacent there is no real right or wrong way to do it. However, are You actually thinking this us a separated island? it is not. dawn tree is simply the tree you see on the regular map expanding around it does not do anything special for you. The dawn tree goals are related to accomplishments when you breed or raise dragons of each of the primary colours. For example when you have ten dragons with a red element you can buy the perked dawntree building which is up liked at that gp time and will be shown under buildings. Rpthere is a cost and it is not free. Each building will enhance your habitats that contain that color. As another example the red unlocks the Eternal Flame building and once it's placed all dragons in red habitats only, will earn ten % more coin a This does not app,y to the special dual and trio habitats that you buy but only single habitats. There are dawn tree buildings for red, yellow, green, purple and white. assuming you are inky using the coin habitats the white gives the biggest bonus and you will be really happy once you have it. Of course eventually once coin is no longer an issue you will likely sell them, but they are of great help for an interim period. If you have more questions about the dawn tree goals feel free to ask me privately or here. I hope this helps.
    Yes, I understand how it works due to the attempted research I did. I only want to know how I can get the option to expand on the dawntree island because a few threads say I have to expand/clear the entire main island first, which would be quite annoying...
    Feathers that whisper... what else could I be?

Rhino Keeper
    Whoops, sorry. I meant the space that's to the left of the breeding den, not evolution temple. If you expand that one or the one to the left of the yellow habitat, you should be able to expand onto the island with the Dawn Tree.

You could also expand the lower left corner of the main island to get there if you've already expanded the spot that's to the bottom of the yellow habitat. But if not, the fastest way would be one of the two spots I mentioned.

Host(ess)
    Whoops, sorry. I meant the space that's to the left of the breeding den, not evolution temple. If you expand that one or the one to the left of the yellow habitat, you should be able to expand onto the island with the Dawn Tree.

You could also expand the lower left corner of the main island to get there if you've already expanded the spot that's to the bottom of the yellow habitat. But if not, the fastest way would be one of the two spots I mentioned.
    I just finished expanding the one next to the breeding den AND the one next to the yellow habitat... nothing

Fashion Designer
    Ok it seems to me I got there from the spot near the overhang directly above. Can't say for sure but the trees used to bean area that was blocked. You will get there in due time don't be too worried. I will take a quick look but may not be able to help much else

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

The Honorable Panda
    I am merging this thread with the current thread. See this post here for a diagram.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post462692
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingFeathers View Post
    I just finished expanding the one next to the breeding den AND the one next to the yellow habitat... nothing
    I have a low level second account that I just expanded two areas on. I expanded one right above the island with the dawn tree and did not get an option to expand there once I finished. I then expanded the area that's across from the island on the right side of the map and again, I wasn't able to expand to that island. The only options I could choose were those on the main island.

It looks like the info you read is correct, you'll probably have to expand everything on the main island before you're allowed to move onto anything else.

Host(ess)
    I have a low level second account that I just expanded two areas on. I expanded one right above the island with the dawn tree and did not get an option to expand there once I finished. I then expanded the area that's across from the island on the right side of the map and again, I wasn't able to expand to that island. The only options I could choose were those on the main island.

It looks like the info you read is correct, you'll probably have to expand everything on the main island before you're allowed to move onto anything else.
    Thanks for the experiment. What a fantastic way of making us spend gold to quicken the procedure

And Kooky, I wasn't looking for a way to expand the Dawntree Island itself, but to just get the option to go there

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213