Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Tree/Boosts

The Honorable Panda
    I am going to flag this over to make sure the team is aware that they are not showing up on the new versions.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am going to flag this over to make sure the team is aware that they are not showing up on the new versions.
    Kooky, they are visible in my new version on iOS.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Kooky, they are visible in my new version on iOS.
    Thanks DeeDe!
    I also can see them on my iphone. Seems they are just missing from the new android versions.
    The team is currently looking into this.

Thank you for the advice that Halloween Version is working for the Boost Buildings for the Dawn Goals. I will download it and try it out! Thank you!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-11-16 at 09:44 AM. Reason: removed mod action comment- see forum rules
    Information for Storm8 Mods
    Android Device / Galaxy S5

Games I Play
    Dragon Story: Level 100 (Obtained my 1st Diamond at Level 54 using Metal/Goodwitch Combo!)
    Fashion Story: Level 26

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldArrow View Post
    Thank you for the advice that Halloween Version is working for the Boost Buildings for the Dawn Goals. I will download it and try it out! Thank you!
    Great! Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully the newer versions will be fixed soon!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Great! Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully the newer versions will be fixed soon!
    Kooky, a quick heads up: the boost buildings are available for purchase on Android - Valentines, not available on android - anniversary. Once bought they do show up on both versions.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Go to the market under buildings, scroll to boosts, click on that, it should bring up that boost which you can now purchase. The other boosts will still be darkened, but this should be lit up with a price tag attached.
    I completed the 10 red epic dragons but its not giving me the option to buy the building. Please help me???

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckeyz View Post
    I completed the 10 red epic dragons but its not giving me the option to buy the building. Please help me???
    Please check the Halloween version of the game. I do not think that these are showing up in the most updated versions of the game yet.

Host(ess)

Fastest Way To Dawntree Island?

Hi,

What exactly is the fastest expansion route (on the main island) to get to the island with the Dawn Tree? Is there a specific route, or number of expansions made? Or is expanding the entire main island the only way? Been googling like crazy and can't find any info on this. Would appreciate if someone could explain using this map.

Thanks,
    WF

Rhino Keeper
    You can only expand a piece of land that's immediately adjacent to what you already have. So on this map, the fastest way to get to the Dawn Tree island would be to expand the space to the left of the evolution temple and yellow habitat. After you expand one of these two spaces (either one is fine), you should have the option to pick a spot on the Dawn Tree island the next time you want to expand. It's been awhile since I've done it, but I think you need to finish expanding two spaces on the Dawn Tree island in order to be able to go onto the next step of the Dawn Tree goal.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast