Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn Tree/Boosts

Rhino Keeper

Dawn Tree/Boosts

I have the goal to expand to the dawn tree. When I click on expand I don't see an option to expand there. I cleared the perimeter but still have no option to expand. I thought I would ask here before spending more time and money. Anybody know what else I need to do?

edit(KP)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Story-New-Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by tbka View Post
    So I have finished exploring this island and here are the results if anyone is wondering which way would be the best why to go when they are expanding down here at the Dawn Tree. I numbered the areas clockwise, here is a sample of the different areas to explore.

8 2
    7 T 3
    6 4

1: Three Small Bitter Barks $30,000 each
    2: Moldy Boulder $990,000
    3: Bitter Bark Tree $800,000
    4: Two Small Bitter Barks $30,000; Timberwood $45,000; Timberpatch $15,000
    5: Large Timberwood $480,000; Two Shroom Stalks $50; Small Stone; Mushmold $25
    6: Three Small Bitter Barks $30,000; Shroom Stalk $50; Mushmold $25
    7: Fung Stone $375,000; Small Bitter Bark $30,000; Shroom Stalk $50; Mushmold $25
    8: Bitter Bark Tree $800,000
    T: New Dawn Tree

So, If you want to continue to expand down there, I would suggest going counter-clockwise so that you can avoid the extra very expensive obstacles and clear as much as you can for less cost. I may not be 100% accurate here, but this is as close as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by tbka View Post
    Ok, here is a picture I made real quick to show how my exploration went in numbers to visual.

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-18-16 at 08:13 AM.

I have a similar problem, but I can't expand the last part of the starting island (the part at the top left of your image). I'm sure I was able to before the New Dawn update, though.

You have to work your way down from the eastern islands.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterXIII View Post
    I have a similar problem, but I can't expand the last part of the starting island (the part at the top left of your image). I'm sure I was able to before the New Dawn update, though.
    nobody can expand that part.. and i dont think tl is going to fix it

Oh, okay. I feel better now xD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zentorgrym View Post
    So I need to clear the whole row in the other direction?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zentorgrym View Post
    This is not true. My husband dropped down from the main island. By the time he got the new dawn tree mission he already had the entire main island cleared except that one spot that can't be cleared so maybe that is what you have to do. That's probably quicker then clearing all the way down the eastern island because you already have a chunk of the main island cleared.

Rhino Keeper

Gold Tree

So, what is up with that golden tree that is glowing in the southwestern corner island of the came? I've been gone for a while and in haven't a clue or couldn't find anything on it.

Executive Chef
    It's called the dawn tree. Once you expand two times around it, it will give you boost-but only if you have ten epics of each color. combos count as one for each color they are. you don't have to clear the area, just expand around it twice. be careful if you expand to the left next to the tree. the 'weed' is 800k to clear. If you visit others, you will probably still see a weed there. (Like mine). Some say the boosts are helpful, some not. I don't have any yet (not enough epics) but it gives you extra coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't u get goals to expand to dawn tree

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast