Thread: Collecting Coins

Rhino Keeper

Collecting Coins

I did not post in the bug/feedback forum. I dont believe this is a problem. Just a misunderstanding.

I like to collect coins whenever i can before habitats get full. Obviously when i wake up in the morning or am away for awhile my habitats are full.

I thought when the coin icon appears that meant they were full. When i click to collect, the number that pops up never seems to be the max capacity of that habitat.

I can guess two things. Either the coin icon doesnt mean full and the habitat is still earning. Or the amount that pops up is not really the earnings.

I havent checked my coin totals (before/after). That would probably answer a few questions. Ill try to do that soon.

Can anyone explain how this is suppose to work.

Rhino Keeper
    So i checked before and after i hit collect.

1. The number that pops up is exactly what im earning. Check.

2. 2 of the same habitats with identical dragons popped up diffenent numbers since i tapped one a moment after the other. No problem there.

So that must mean the coin icon doesnt mean full. So im curious when/why does the coin icon show? Up until now i thought it meant full.

Fashion Designer
    Mine pops when i'm around a third full i believe.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, i must clarify. I am not hitting collect button. I am tapping the coin icon when it appears. Seems like habitats are still earning even after the icon appears. They are not full.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    Mine pops when i'm around a third full i believe.
    Interesting. Glad to hear that.

Rhino Keeper
    I checked again. Mine showed up around 25% full. I think?

Host(ess)
    Great Thread! I have been wondering about those totals also and have not seen an answer. I have tried calculating dragon type/level amounts plus habitat amounts and various other methods but I can never get it to add up.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, i did one final check.

The reason i came up with 25% was because i calculated using the boosted capacity.

foxxiegirl was correct. The coin icons pop up around 30% full.

So even for boosted habitats they still appear at 30% of the original capacity.

I apologize if my numbers are off or i am totally wrong about all this. Im tired. Someone might want to confirm all this.