Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween for FS and other stories other than BS?

bbgrant I had that happen to me to, but I don't think they were ready to release the game then. I ended up getting that goal again early this morning though and was able to install.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greatday2bealive View Post
    bbgrant I had that happen to me to, but I don't think they were ready to release the game then. I ended up getting that goal again early this morning though and was able to install.
    you got fashion story halloween? reallly can you post the link that took you to it?

Fashion Designer
    I have that now in Fashion Story, but it's to install Restaurant Story Halloween. Are you sure it was Fashion Story Halloween?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoBabyGirl View Post
    I'm wondering if we'll be notified when or if the Olympic items/decor will be removed...considering that a halloween app for bakery is out, I'm assuming that fashion isn't too far behind. I just hope that there's a pop-up message like there has been for past seasonal items.
    I agree the Olympics r over already and were still stuck with that version ...it's so 3 months ago. They shd make one standard version they can revert to after a theme version is played....and games version is SO played. I cd remove all the regular clothing from my shop and just make it a sporting goods store with all the stuff they've come out with lately. Time to bring back the glam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by linp825 View Post
    I agree the Olympics r over already and were still stuck with that version ...it's so 3 months ago. They shd make one standard version they can revert to after a theme version is played....and games version is SO played. I cd remove all the regular clothing from my shop and just make it a sporting goods store with all the stuff they've come out with lately. Time to bring back the glam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    there is a standard version: fashion story.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I wasn't playing FS last year at this time and I've been looking forward to it for awhile now. I can expand again but I'm holding onto my coins just for the upcoming holiday season. I have over 9 million and only have 2 expansions left, the 7.5 and the 12 mil but don't want to do them because then I won't have enough to re-decorate. LOL!!!
    I have a solution for your problem, if you need, for example, 1 million to expand, don't expand once you earn it! Earn more money( for example 1.3 million ) so that after you expand, you'll have money to buy stuff for ur place eg: tiles, wallpapers etc....😉👍

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CioCioSan View Post
    Going off-topic here (sorry) but how on earth did you manage to save up for the expansions? I'm struggling with the expansion costing 1.5 million as I kind of also wanted to have a different look than concrete floor and white walls....

Back on topic: it would be really nice to have some funky Halloween stuff and some new goals perhaps
    OMG!! Me too! TL make expansion so expensive!😡( in case the angry face doesnt appear👉> )

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rowayyah View Post
    I have a solution for your problem, if you need, for example, 1 million to expand, don't expand once you earn it! Earn more money( for example 1.3 million ) so that after you expand, you'll have money to buy stuff for ur place eg: tiles, wallpapers etc....😉👍
    I'm aware of that, I have over 10.5 million now but I still don't like only have 1-2 million hanging around after I expand since TL's deco is getting coin expensive. My current expansion is 7.5 million then the 12 million, so I'm holding off until after the New Year to do any expanding. I'm not running out of space, so expansion isn't a necessity at this point anyways.

Didn't read this again till now but I never got a FS Halloween version. Sorry for the confusion. I'm rather curious though as to why city story metro even got new Halloween version and not FS. Very disappointing.
    I wish I had 12 million coins saved up. After buying halloween decor I have very little money left..not even 200,000. Takes so long to save up but so fast to spend on all the expensive items..can only buy 2 tables from profit earned in one day-sad. I also need to expand as I'm running low on space and had to store most of my decor items just to have Halloween decor.

Rhino Keeper
    Why isn't there a halloween version for fashion story? I'm very disappointed. Is fashion going to go the way of the retired stories and be replaced?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast