Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween for FS and other stories other than BS?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I order more of the $5 catalogs and I don't spend much in decor items, especially recently. TL hasn't really been offering anything that I've been interested in purchasing, so my coins just keep accumulating.
    I have more money in this game than my other TL games. I have very little decor, just accents here and there, because as you said, not much of it catches my interest. I think I have 1 or 2 expansions left and though I can afford it I just don't have a desire to do it yet.

Executive Chef
    Been waiting for holloween version to come- missed it last year,soon I hope!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I order more of the $5 catalogs and I don't spend much in decor items, especially recently. TL hasn't really been offering anything that I've been interested in purchasing, so my coins just keep accumulating.
    seriously? wow. does it work? because i am also having trouble saving up too!

Executive Chef
    This week, FS: Halloween edition will be available because the teaser is halloween related. Not only this game, but other TL games too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by princessbella99 View Post
    seriously? wow. does it work? because i am also having trouble saving up too!
    Focusing on the $5 dollar items works very well. In fact I stopped accepting gifts and only put $5 items in my store for the customers to purchase for a long time. I don't follow this strategy now since I've expanded as much as the game allows and I have over $11 million coins I can focus on what I want. There are even goals that I haven't completed because I didn't want to use my coins. I won't complete them now because there is other decor that I like much better and there's only so much room if you don't want a crowded store.

I still have two $5 only sections to my store in case I ever need to pile up cash quickly.

Fashion Designer
    What's a $5 section?

Some items sell for $2 and some items sell for $5. Most $5 items take 12 hours or more. There's a very helpful chart on this thread. Believe it's titled Fashion Story Inventory and Chart.

Nightclub Owner
    What I've basically done in my TL games (Farm, Fashion, RS, and when I played BS) was to make a spreadsheet, like Sehana's, and I just sorted it based off of profit/hr for however many slots/appliances I had. Then I started mastering from the top down. I skipped most of the $1-$3 recipes in BS/RS to do last, as I wasn't interested in making so little and wanted the higher valued items to sell first. In Fashion I just master based off of what is next on my list, or if it is seasonal, I'll master that first then go back to my list and continue from there. I also try to master a whole catalog before moving on to the next one. I'll sometimes move the $2 items into a seperate area that the customers can't reach but my neighbors have available to "like", and then swap them out when a counter/rack gets empty on the floor.

There are quite a few items within some 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 hour catalogs that are $5 sellers, just not the whole catalog. I haven't looked at Sehana's chart in a long time, but I'm pretty sure hers can be sorted by $2 or $5 and people can just try to make and sell those items to get some coin.

Last night while I was on FS I got a pop-up that looked like the goals that told me to install the FS Halloween edition with the little "Install" button. When I clicked on it I was re-directed to the itunes ap store, but not able to locate the FS halloween edition. Was this just a teaser? Has the Halloween edition not actually been released yet? If not, why would I have gotten an "Install" button?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bbgrant007 View Post
    Last night while I was on FS I got a pop-up that looked like the goals that told me to install the FS Halloween edition with the little "Install" button. When I clicked on it I was re-directed to the itunes ap store, but not able to locate the FS halloween edition. Was this just a teaser? Has the Halloween edition not actually been released yet? If not, why would I have gotten an "Install" button?
    !!! REALLY??!! I really want it!! hope it comes soon

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast