Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween for FS and other stories other than BS?

Rhino Keeper

Question Halloween for FS and other stories other than BS?

Just wondering since Bakery story has Halloween already, and last year Fashion also had Halloween, will the rest of the stories eventually come out too?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by princessbella99 View Post
    Just wondering since Bakery story has Halloween already, and last year Fashion also had Halloween, will the rest of the stories eventually come out too?
    ehehe just a little excited :P

Fashion Designer
    I'm hoping so. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Rhino Keeper
    The items that were released for last years Halloween were awesome! I seriously wish I'd bought more but was a newbie with not much coins and gems then. Please give us a Halloween update soon!

Nightclub Owner
    I hope that we get new gift items like they did last year. I'm really sick of the same gifts and want to see new outfits!

Executive Chef
    I didn't even finish the halloween catalogs for FS last year because that was when the removed them without notice. I'm hoping we get them early enough to finish them before removal because I hate not mastering something fully.

Nightclub Owner
    I wasn't playing FS last year at this time and I've been looking forward to it for awhile now. I can expand again but I'm holding onto my coins just for the upcoming holiday season. I have over 9 million and only have 2 expansions left, the 7.5 and the 12 mil but don't want to do them because then I won't have enough to re-decorate. LOL!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering if we'll be notified when or if the Olympic items/decor will be removed...considering that a halloween app for bakery is out, I'm assuming that fashion isn't too far behind. I just hope that there's a pop-up message like there has been for past seasonal items.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I wasn't playing FS last year at this time and I've been looking forward to it for awhile now. I can expand again but I'm holding onto my coins just for the upcoming holiday season. I have over 9 million and only have 2 expansions left, the 7.5 and the 12 mil but don't want to do them because then I won't have enough to re-decorate. LOL!!!
    Going off-topic here (sorry) but how on earth did you manage to save up for the expansions? I'm struggling with the expansion costing 1.5 million as I kind of also wanted to have a different look than concrete floor and white walls....

Back on topic: it would be really nice to have some funky Halloween stuff and some new goals perhaps

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CioCioSan View Post
    Going off-topic here (sorry) but how on earth did you manage to save up for the expansions? I'm struggling with the expansion costing 1.5 million as I kind of also wanted to have a different look than concrete floor and white walls....

Back on topic: it would be really nice to have some funky Halloween stuff and some new goals perhaps
    I order more of the $5 catalogs and I don't spend much in decor items, especially recently. TL hasn't really been offering anything that I've been interested in purchasing, so my coins just keep accumulating.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast