Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Catalog Returns to First Slot

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    Couldn't believe it when I saw they put that back in there. Not sure what they're thinking. And what about that hideous splash screen when the game starts? TL must have lost an artist or something because it's nothing like the previous artwork which was gorgeous. This one is just butt ugly! ;-)
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of that either. I really expected something better. The shirt and earrings they have her wearing are just not to my taste. LOL

Fashion Designer
    Ever since tl removed holiday content we're pretty much forced to play the Xmas version if we want access to the most recently released winter catalogs. This version has the annoying feature of the catalog returning to the first slot after every order. It's time to revive this thread to request that you REMOVE THAT FEATURE in the next version and make the slots stay put between orders! Making the slots reset every time serves no purpose but to annoy your customers. Please change it. It wasn't there in the Thanksgiving version so it can be changed.

Host(ess)
    This is very annoying - I am playing Valentine's version only because of this bug - but today it doesn't seem to synchronize, freezes every hour or two and goes back to where I was before. Without any orders (or orders ran out hours ago).
    If I can't play either Valentines or the bug is removed, it is senseless.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456