Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norman! RS NEEDS confirmation messages!

Unregistered

Post Coins for Gems

Norman,
    I too have suffered this problem.
    With due respect, when I normally choose an item in the design menu "buy mode" I need to tap an empty space to 'place' the item at which point the purchase is confirmed.
    This is not the case with 'coins for gems' (and I also presume wiith 'Magic Shell' / 'Magic Box').
    Given the efforts that players have gone to in aquiring 10 gems I hope that you can pursude the powers that be at TeamLava that a small tweak here would help pacify what I suspect is, or will be an ever inceasing moan from players.

Unregistered
    I have also done this twice.....what a horrible function. I'm guessing they want us to accidentally use up our hard earned gems....I also was changing the design of my restaurant today and a lot of my food that were on counters disappeared when I put some of the counters in storage to buy some in another colour. When I realized that they disappeared I put them back in the restaurant - but they are now gone!! Chez Jayzee. I'm hoping I can get them back. Help??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have also done this twice.....what a horrible function. I'm guessing they want us to accidentally use up our hard earned gems....I also was changing the design of my restaurant today and a lot of my food that were on counters disappeared when I put some of the counters in storage to buy some in another colour. When I realized that they disappeared I put them back in the restaurant - but they are now gone!! Chez Jayzee. I'm hoping I can get them back. Help??
    Um. You can't. Putting counters with food on them into storage = loss of food... it's pretty obvious/logical. You can't store food (unless in a fridge... which RS doesn't have).

But I am all for the confirmation message for gems.

Unregistered

Need confirmation!

I too would appreciate a confirmation in the design section! My phone slipped and I ended up with 10,000 coins I didn't need, and lost 10 gems I earned and was saving. Bummer!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12