Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Halloween Goals 2012

Executive Chef

Executive Chef

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 27Redd View Post
    Yes, I would love to hear the answer to this. Any prize?
    Sorry I wasn't clear. My question was is there another prize for "Party Time" other than coins and xp.

Farm Supplier
    Please disregard this if someone already answered this question. Restarting my device didn't work for me. I had to go to the app stop and install the Halloween version of BS. Then I uninstalled the old version and all the Halloween goals popped up!😊 Also, I know some thought the counters were expensive, but I was pleased they cost coins, not gems like some of the Olympic goals. This is a great version and I'm loving playing it! I especially love the customers all wearing costumes! Thanks for a great version in a timely manner, TL! Now we have plenty of time to complete the goals and have our bakeries decorated for Halloween!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I agree above. The prices are redonkulous but I am so happy we get halloween the beginning of oct an not just 1 week. I just wish I could get the more parts I need for the appliances. I don't even have parts for one if the two to complete an appliance. 12 of each part

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mposey View Post
    Yes I agree above. The prices are redonkulous but I am so happy we get halloween the beginning of oct an not just 1 week. I just wish I could get the more parts I need for the appliances. I don't even have parts for one if the two to complete an appliance. 12 of each part
    I'm with you, all I have left for now are goals that can't be completed until the appliances are done and despite all of my requests I don't have a single one built. The only part I have the required amount of is the bat freshener because my neighbors went a bit wild with gifting that today!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 27Redd View Post
    Sorry I wasn't clear. My question was is there another prize for "Party Time" other than coins and xp.
    There was a prize shown for the other three goals, but not for the "Party Time" one, which is why I was wondering. At first, I thought it was a simple, one-step goal, because there was no prize for it. Now that I see it is more involved, it seems like it should have a prize, but I have not seen anyone post a prize for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    There was a prize shown for the other three goals, but not for the "Party Time" one, which is why I was wondering. At first, I thought it was a simple, one-step goal, because there was no prize for it. Now that I see it is more involved, it seems like it should have a prize, but I have not seen anyone post a prize for that one.
    Ya.The 'Party Time' Goal Is The Hardest.
    Work Hard For Me
    Do Your Best

Farm Supplier
    My apologies if this has been asked before:

Are the recipes (Mummy Cupcakes etc.) Limited Edition?

Rhino Keeper
    Waiting for all my goals to complete, so I can re-decorate my bakery.
    Saved up almost 23 millions for next expansion (2mil away) and I'm spending fortune on goals lol
    Will have to wait until next spring for the expansion.
    I know after Halloween, there will be Christmas and Valentines Versions coming!
    So excited with these special limited themes

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast