Thread: Coin Boost Problem

Rhino Keeper

Coin Boost Problem

I've notice this morning that the coins aren't gathering quickly anymore. The capacity is still higher though.
    Has anyone else noticed this or is it just a glitch for me?

Yes teamlava has take it away.!

Rhino Keeper
    that sucks. If they've taken it then surely they should lower the costs of clearing foliage.

The Honorable Panda
    current thread on this topic

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post408480

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to shed some light on the Light Boost situation. (Pun not originally intended, but I'm keeping it :P ).

We were looking into these boosts, and unfortunately, they seem to be buggy at the moment (except for the White). Currently, they are only designed to increase the capacity of your Dragon habitats; not speed up the rate at which Coins are earned.

We'll be pushing a fix for this shortly, and as a result, many players will see their collection rates go back to the normal levels. The Capacity increases are here to stay though

If you really like the sped up rates, don't worry; there's a decent chance we'll be adding MORE boosts in the future to give you more boosts to your economy. For now, we're sorry about the mix-up!
    Please let us know if you have more questions, and we'll answer them as best we can.
    The boosts have not been removed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request