Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Warning: If you build a large city, the game won't let you play.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clevindsouza View Post
    As soon as I open the city story metro game, I can see my city literally for just 10 seconds before the "city story is an online game and requires Internet access" pops up. It's definitely not a problem with my Internet. It also doesn't register any collections made during that 10 seconds of gameplay.
    I finally got my city back. Today I started having a new crashing problem, the same as clevindsouza. I could open city but it would shut down after 10 seconds over and over. I kept removing my wonder over and over until the game finally put it in storage. I only had one wonder and 5,000 population. I immediately removed more buildings. Now I have no wonders and only 4,000 population.

My city keeps shrinking smaller and smaller and it still keeps having problems. More and more neighbors keep crashing over and over. Why? Does the game have too many players? Why can't Team Lava fix crashing problems? When are we going to get a new update? Some of my neighbors have quit playing this game.

New Resident

Unhappy City story metro = patience + patience + patience

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're still looking into this, thanks for your patience!
    PATIENCE IS EVERYTHING!?

BUT PATIENCE FOR OVER 2 MONTHS? FORGETTING FOR 2 MONTHS?

EVEN PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITATION!

AT LEAST BE HONEST! DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESOLVE ALL THESE BUGS!?

WAITING PATIENTLY..... BUT WITH LIMITATION!

New Resident
    You are lucky enough to have your city back.... I can't access mine nor any of my neighbors! My city macau-macao just vanished in the thin air!!!

My City is only level 17 but I had problem that it would kik me out of the game usually when I wanted to visit the Star 1's city. I don't know how big his city is but he/she has helpt me all the time and I can't help back. I play on iOS 4.2.1 on iPod touch 2nd Generation. I am having lots of problem for example after working for an hour rebuilding my city moving stuff around it ****d me out when I went back in all of the changes were gone. I know I don't have a good devise for internetconections but that should not!!!!! happen also the game would kik me out after 15 min and it takes long so long to load. I HOPE TEAM LAVA CAN FIX THE PRIBLEM SOON OTHERWISE I AN GOING TOO LEAVE A NICE COMMENT IN THE APP STORE ABOUT MAYOR GAME PRIBLEMS!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Most of the game's problems have been fixed. Heard there is a new server. I did have a problem when adding my large number of buildings back in my city. Added buildings to population of 20,000 plus a lot of wonders and decorations. Game worked well at first then later when city was full of sparkles, collecting coins was like in slow motion. Game kept doing it, so I removed population down to 15,000 and game started working good again. At 16,000 now and still working. I also had a few new problems. I could put items in my storage, but couldn't get any out. Then my factory wouldn't let me start new contracts. I deleted game and reinstalled app. Game works good now.

If you're having problems with the game, first turn your device totally off and restart. Your device memory might be full and causing problems. If this doesn't help, delete game and reinstall app. Game is saved on Team Lava server, so you won't lose anything when you delete. If this doesn't help contact Team Lava Support.

New Resident
    hELLO! A REPETITVE ERROR ON "INTERNET CONNECTION" AGAIN? I WAS BLESSED TO PLAY AGAIN ON X'MAS DAY BUT TODAY, THE SAME PROBLEM ARISES!!!

CITY STORY METRO ON IPAD2
    MACAU-MACAO CITY AT LEVEL 50.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oacam View Post
    hELLO! A REPETITVE ERROR ON "INTERNET CONNECTION" AGAIN? I WAS BLESSED TO PLAY AGAIN ON X'MAS DAY BUT TODAY, THE SAME PROBLEM ARISES!!!

CITY STORY METRO ON IPAD2
    MACAU-MACAO CITY AT LEVEL 50.
    Oh No, tell me it's not so. The evil Internet Connection pop up is back. I hope it doesn't mean big cities are going to crash again. Team Lava needs to fix problems with the game and not blame it on our Internet connection.

Both my cities level 55/56 have a problem with the game freezing up then refreshing over and over throughout the day. Every time game refreshes it keeps repeating ads for other TL games. I have to click and go through the ads over and over just to get back to the game. I deleted and reinstalled game, but still have the problem. The problem has nothing to do with my devices or Internet connection. I have a neighbor in a different city that has the same problem.

I guess I will have to install and then delete the other Team Lava games, so I don't have to keep clicking through all the ads. Of course it won't fix the original freezing up problem.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567