Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning: If you build a large city, the game won't let you play.

Rhino Keeper

Warning: If you build a large city, the game won't let you play.

Charsville's population is over 15,000 and the game won't let me play. The game won't let me in my city. I can't do anything. The game won't let my neighbors visit my city. Of course it doesn't matter if they visit since its been full for a week. My social rating was a four but now it's a zero. I put in a request with Team Lava support, but they haven't said or done anything.

Farm Supplier
    I've noticed issues with this games performance as well. The bigger your city becomes the more problems start occurring such as loading, being kicked out, game lag, etc...

Hi Charsville,
    Sorry to hear about your problem. I can't even get into the city because it takes too long to load and loses connection. So I see what you mean!
    I hope TL fix this problem ASAP before other MCS users increase the size of their cities.

Rhino Keeper
    After a week of not being able to enter my city or do anything, they finally fixed Charsville. They never said what the problem was or why no one would tell me anything. It doesn't matter now. I'm just happy to have my city back. Hopefully it will keep working. Now I have a weeks worth of visiting to do. Thanks for fixing the problem.

Rhino Keeper
    WOW my city isn't working again. Yesterday, after waiting a week, I finally got to play again. That was just a tease. I got to play for only 6 hours. It worked good at first then ran slower and slower. Started crashing when I posted. Then city wouldn't open anymore. The stupid box saying check Internet connection shows up whenever I try to open my city. The problem is not my Internet. It's the game. Using the same device and Internet connection, I can play original City Story but not Metro.
    Does anyone know if its a memory problem? What takes more memory land or buildings?

The Honorable Panda
    I think when I was playing you were one of my neighbors and I always had a huge lag when trying to visit your City.
    I Think it is because of your population total and all the great items you have out and placed.

Have your tried storing some of your big items, then go back into the game to see if it makes any difference?
    I know they downsized Stormy game because players were crashing when trying to visit.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get in my city to put anything in storage. Doesn't it still take memory if its in storage? Do I have to totally delete items so my city will open and work?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    I can't get in my city to put anything in storage. Doesn't it still take memory if its in storage? Do I have to totally delete items so my city will open and work?
    I am not sure, but please do not delete your items.

If support has not responded back, and it has been over 5 business days, reply back to your ticket email to check on a status of your request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have been waiting for my permits for 2 days already and I am stuck and can not expand ( I believe some neighbors did not even receive the help requested by me). Unless of course I have to redeem the permits for some gems...

Farm Supplier
    Slightly offtopic, but what's the game value of having pop greater than 1150?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast