Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Calculator

Dragon Story Battle Arena Calculator

You have to scroll to the bottom of the page to find the calculator.

https://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Arena

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Thank you for posting this! As an Android user, finding this was the best thing ever. I wouldn't have made it through the last tournament without this tool. One of the two indispensable calculators for this game.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    This has been one of the most useful things I discovered since starting this game. Before, I had to rely on an app that's since been discontinued, or random suggestions from the forum. I love that you can either choose a pairing to see results, or choose the dragon you want to try for and see potential pairings; the app I was using before only did the first thing. This was a revelation and I'm wasting far less time in the game.

Here's a customized Battle Arena Tool. Just a simple tool I wrote based on wiki's algorithm.

Record your dragons and their level, and it'll only show you the top 20 dragons that you can use to battle.

https://dragon-story.byethost5.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Thank you for posting this! As an Android user, finding this was the best thing ever. I wouldn't have made it through the last tournament without this tool. One of the two indispensable calculators for this game.
    You're welcome Mythdefied. It was one of my best finds also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxreg View Post
    Here's a customized Battle Arena Tool. Just a simple tool I wrote based on wiki's algorithm.

Record your dragons and their level, and it'll only show you the top 20 dragons that you can use to battle.

https://dragon-story.byethost5.com/

LOVE THIS!!!! THX SO MUCH!!!!

Fashion Designer
    This is great, was having trouble with an Archon 14. After using this was able to defeat it right away! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Is anyone else having trouble with the battle calculator? Mine has everything else on the page but not the actual Dropbox list to enter my dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with the battle calculator? Mine has everything else on the page but not the actual Dropbox list to enter my dragon.
    YES!!! At first none of the new dragons showed up when I entered a breeding pair. Now I can't even enter the breeding pair. Also the egg chart is out of date and doesn't show most of the eggs that end up on my nests. I'm breeding in the dark.

Is anyone looking into this??

Breeding calculator trouble

I cannot get either of the Fandom sites to work on my android phone
    Last edited by GinettaZ; 02-24-17 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Response incomplete

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast