Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Journey to dawn goal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    You're absolutely correct. When I was achieving the Dawn goal I could use 10 epic Forests to meet the green requirement - there's no need to have unique epic dragons. Further, an epic hybrid dragon counted as an epic for each color - so an epic Fruitful counted as an epic green and an epic yellow (one of the rare instances of there being any value to owning a Fruitful dragon).
    Yeah, I got my 60 needed epics (10 each, 6 colors) with only 35 dragons. Excel is wonderful! I have so many charts.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Hmm...as i recall...when reaching 10 of one type you get to buy a special structure from market, and when you place it it gives a small bonus to coin limit on your habitats of that color...as for activating anything more...i don't remember that at all lol!
    Came on here in a panic because I finally go my 10th epic white dragon, got the splash screen to collect the garden of light, then could not find it in my storage....restarted my game...went back to the regular version instead of halloween version....nothing! And you answered my question....bought it in the market. Whew. kind of insulting though...to have to do all that work, soooooo much money to get those 10 epic whites...then to have to pay almost a million to buy the reward! lol.......
    I only have the purple one to go now....it's just taken me so long to get the white I totally did not remember having to buy all the other ones!

Just transferred to iphone. I have 10 green epic dragons. Didn't get the flower egg. What do I need to do?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ssutherlandritter View Post
    Just transferred to iphone. I have 10 green epic dragons. Didn't get the flower egg. What do I need to do?
    Having 10 Epic green dragons gives you the right to buy the flower egg - it's available in the Market under Buildings. Congratulations on completing your Green Dawn goal

Rhino Keeper
    It is interesting to read this thread. I have been working on getting 10 epic red dragons. I have chosen tricolored dragons to feed first, so while I work on red ones, I also get other colors epics. At this time I have 5 epic green dragons, 4 epic yellow dragons, 5 epic blue dragons, 2 epic white dragons, 8 Epic dragons with red color and 2 red dragons at level 9, so might finally get one of those quests done soon. I just need 7 more feedings 5000 each.This might take about week, depending on my luck in the mines.

New Resident
    How do I make rainbow dragons? Without having to pay real money to be buying gold.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Krikit9 View Post
    How do I make rainbow dragons? Without having to pay real money to be buying gold.
    To make rainbow you need to breed Yellow with Blue, which can result in a long list of many possibilities, good luck
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

It isn't showing up for me? Neither is the prize for having 10 epic red dragons. I need help!

Rhino Keeper
    It's funny this thread came up. I just finished the 2nd one of these goals and apparently never saw the pop up the first time and didn't realize there were buildings to purchase. Well, couldn't find buildings anywhere so I Googled and found an old thread suggesting trying one of the seasonal versions to find the building because I have an Android phone and the original version doesn't have the buildings for Android users. I came to ask 2 questions and found this active thread so hopefully it's ok to ask here.

1. When I download special versions for the gold offers the newer versions only show in my apps as having some odd mb of content while my original version shows 1+ gb of content. So I uninstall the special/newer version after collecting the gold. Is that the way it's supposed to work? Or am I supposed to uninstall my game and then install the newer version? Or do something different all together?

2. Since I need to install the Halloween or Valentine version (suggested ones at the time of the old thread) in order to find my buildings for completing Dawn Tree goals can anyone tell me if there is a particular version better than the original one I use...maybe the birthday bash one?...and am I maybe not letting other versions load completely and that's why they show less content in my apps? Or am I better off just downloading one of those versions to get my buildings and then uninstall in them again?

I am very technologically challenged and just don't get how all this works so any advice would be greatly appreciated! And now that I realize my habitats will be boosted I will be working on these goals more seriously!! :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztidkingdom View Post
    It isn't showing up for me? Neither is the prize for having 10 epic red dragons. I need help!
    The buildings are not in the market on the regular game. Go the Halloween version of the game to purchase the buildings.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request