Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New buildings

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Also to clarify, yes it is 10 epics total per color, but hybrids count as one of each. For example, an epic Island counts as 1 epic blue & one epic green, so it's not as difficult as you think.
    There are som mixed answers to this, but maby you can bye the boost but it doesn't work until you have 10 epics? I don,t know still waiting for Maps, but LilMzB4Life and trisarahtops2509 obviesly could get it without 10 epics per color, or it's by design or a bug....?!

Executive Chef
    Well, I have 10 epic red, blue & green dragons. Those boost buildings are unlocked for me. I only have 8 epic purple & 9 epic yellow, so those boost buildings are not unlocked yet in my game.
    The GOAL to get the boost buildings does unlock after expanding to a second space around the tree as said in previous posts, but I'm pretty sure you need 10 epics to unlock the actual buildings for that color.

Fashion Designer
    I only need 10 epic new dawn dragons to unlock the Garden Of Light but the boost buildings I have with expanding by the New Dawn tree.

Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    There are som mixed answers to this, but maby you can bye the boost but it doesn't work until you have 10 epics? I don,t know still waiting for Maps, but LilMzB4Life and trisarahtops2509 obviesly could get it without 10 epics per color, or it's by design or a bug....?!
    I think what badger8 said is accurate because I counted the dragons I have, and I have at least 10 of each colour (except light), which is the reason I was able to unlock all buildings except the one for light.

Is this the new dawn? Boo. Kf and androids not got it yet...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trisarahtops2509 View Post
    I think what badger8 said is accurate because I counted the dragons I have, and I have at least 10 of each colour (except light), which is the reason I was able to unlock all buildings except the one for light.
    So you are saying that you don't have the light dragon which means you couldn't possibly have the light hybrids since you need a light dragon to breed in order to get the others?

Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    So you are saying that you don't have the light dragon which means you couldn't possibly have the light hybrids since you need a light dragon to breed in order to get the others?
    Well, i have light dragon and 2 light hybrids, though none of them are epic. My light is level 9, but my guess is that even after it reaches 10, i won't be able unlock the boost building for light because then, i'll still need 9 more epic light/light hybrids, based on what badger8 said.

Fashion Designer
    Quick question. Do you need to place the boost buildings on the same island as the dawn tree or will they work anywhere? I'm trying to avoid having to clear 2 moldy boulders at 990000 a pop.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Quick question. Do you need to place the boost buildings on the same island as the dawn tree or will they work anywhere? I'm trying to avoid having to clear 2 moldy boulders at 990000 a pop.
    I have mine all on different islands. None by the dawn tree.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Several of my nbrs have unlocked the new buildings after clearing only one piece of land nxt to dawn tree.... Mine won't unlock?...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast