Thread: Fashion store not sporting goods shop

Rhino Keeper

Fashion store not sporting goods shop

Perhaps I'm alone in thinking this and that's ok, but I feel they are trying to do too many "THEMES" with FS. OF COURSE physical fitness is important!! I'm not saying that it isn't, so please don't go there, all I'm saying is that for THIS game it should be more about glamorous fashion with some seasonal/holiday themes mixed in. Maybe TL should come up with a whole GYM STORY game-- I think that wd be great! But trying to integrate the two seems off. As it is players have so many "sections" in their stores that everything is getting too cluttered because we cant even expand! I have a few yoga clothes in my shop but thats it and i might do away with that even. Anyway, i def won't be trying for the new gym box items and I'm happy I made the decision to just go for the things I really like. If you like the gym theme go for it! Just not my fave FOR THIS GAME.

Rhino Keeper
    Agree 100% with you hate how off this themes is from fashion..whoever is doing this really needs help they should look at magazines and go out and looka at clothing stores... This is a fashion store not a gym , spa , or sporting goods store.. Tried of all these off topic themes which make no sense..

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u! I know some pple really like it but I like the glam clothes, heels and dresses. Hey TL!!!! how bout doing a "Gym Story" !! Really it's a whole separate kind of "fashion" anyway that really is out of place in FASHION story....Think about it U could have a gym, with a whole sporting goods shop inside that, u could have a juice bar, pool, weight room, the possibilities are endless! All we ask is keep gym and fashion separate.

Executive Chef
    Just stating that the game was made for 13 and up, and i would like too see a bit of that after all of the tennis outfits. imo the maid outfit is fine. however the lingerie from valentines day would not be appropriate for kids. The make up and lipstick can be ordered through purchasing the makeup counter for 36 gems on the last tab of the design button, but androids dont have this yet unfortunately.

Farm Supplier
    Totally agree. I was even a bit annoyed with the gym outfits - I do understand that there are different styles and trends for sports outfits but I just left them out of my boutique. But a scale and a bench press chair are just downright silly for this game and I can't say I've seen ANY of those items in my neighbours shops so I don't think they're exactly popular.

Executive Chef
    I would like to see some dinner party dresses and glitter. something in the formal, nightlife, and runway section since all we had been getting lately is from the casual section. but i am glad to see some new additions to the nightlife section.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree to some extent because I don't think there is any problem in relation to the sports outfits. It Is always nice to go to a store where you can find all sorts of outfits. However the gym equipments isn't appropriate for a fashion store. In a simple explanation I would say that the sports clothes are in the right place but the gym instruments were exaggerated.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree! I would have been OK with one catalog of fitness clothes, but it got totally out of hand.

Do keep in mind that the sports/workout theme is over with. Can't do anything to change the past and I think TL knows how disliked that theme was by many people. I'm sure they won't ever do it again. (and I hope it is like that with the fairy theme and no more neon clothing~I know we only have 1 such catalogue but who would ever wear that, honestly?)