Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Tree

Dawn Tree

Does anything happen when we expand to the dawn tree? the tree is golden and all so hopefully we get tons of gold? lolol

Executive Chef
    Actually, once you expand that section all the coin capacity will increase.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Actually, once you expand that section all the coin capacity will increase.
    Will time increase? And how much will the capacity increase?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Will time increase? And how much will the capacity increase?
    I don't know if the time will increase but I think the coin capacity will double. I read this somewhere. Wasn't this in the announcement?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I don't know if the time will increase but I think the coin capacity will double. I read this somewhere. Wasn't this in the announcement?
    I dunno, I'm too upset with games being released left and right to read.

o dang thats not bad, although smthing like gold woulda been nice and yeah I dont read lol

Executive Chef
    The Boosts increase the Coin Capacity of your habitats, so they'll earn more money for you if you one of those types who don't check your game too often. We might have some other features in the works for these as well... stay tuned!

This is from the announcement.

oh so completing the dawn tree quests unlocks the boosts, gotcha

Executive Chef
    Well, I have a long way to go. I'm in level 19 because I didn't like this game but my neighbor got me into this game.

Rhino Keeper
    once you expanded to reach the dawn tree, the booster items are unlocked.
    there are 6 booster items and each requires 10 epic form of that specific color.
    Each of the booster costs quite an amount of coins to purchase and takes time to build.
    Once they are built, they are standing there prettily and increase the capacity of the corresponding habitats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast